+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: BTS 2014-Who's Going & What's Going On?

RBW Member tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione's Avatar
    Kiss Spirit Lte

Azimuth, KISS CLASSIC,KISS GEM

BTS 2014-Who's Going & What's Going On?

I can only make it Sunday this year (No sloppy Tech/Wreck Party free draft beer for me this time) so I'd love to know what's the real deal. Any "must see" new units or gear coming out? Who is traveling in from out of town? Anyone selling tubs of sorb wholesale out of a van in the parking lot? (I've seen stranger things go on in my decades at BTS). Speak up folks.

RBW Member SlowDiver will become famous soon enough SlowDiver will become famous soon enough SlowDiver will become famous soon enough SlowDiver's Avatar
    Hammerhead Hybrid

I will be their Sat. only.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chett Lehrer Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L's Avatar
    rEvo FT / Hollis P-2/ rEvo lll

Prism Topaz-1 / rEvo ll

Re: BTS 2014-Who's Going & What's Going On?

Is there any meeting place decided yet for drinks one night? Also what night works best? Once we met I think at Moose McGillicuddy's or something like that may have even been Margaritaville I don't remember, just remember going there and having a few drinks.

Best regards,
    Chett. L

Supporting Member Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli's Avatar
    rEvoMicro w.hybrid&dsix stand

rEvoII fullsize

Shotsaploooza was at margaritaville
    Marv

fidelis Ad Mortem

Chett Lehrer Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L's Avatar
    rEvo FT / Hollis P-2/ rEvo lll

Prism Topaz-1 / rEvo ll

Quote Originally Posted by Al Marvelli  View Original Post
    Shotsaploooza was at margaritaville
    Hi Al,

What night?

I remember I met you at DEMA a long time ago.

Best regards,
    Chett. L

Down to no good kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter's Avatar
    JJ, Flex

rEvo III, Optima, GEM

I guess we're still waiting for Peter to round up supporters and make it the official RBW/TDS party, complete with t-shirt. Or has that legacy gone the way of the dodo and Apoc?

Please pardon any typos. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ken

Quote Originally Posted by Dsix36  View Original Post
    Just remember that listening to an idiot such as myself may very well get your arse dead.

RBW Member bmwgsboy will become famous soon enough bmwgsboy will become famous soon enough bmwgsboy will become famous soon enough bmwgsboy's Avatar
    rEVO rms

Insp, Meg

The guys from NY(Ken)buy the beer.

Ready for Anything... SubGravity is an unknown quantity at this point SubGravity's Avatar
    HammerHead

We will be there with a few new things on display!

RBW Member SlowDiver will become famous soon enough SlowDiver will become famous soon enough SlowDiver will become famous soon enough SlowDiver's Avatar
    Hammerhead Hybrid

Quote Originally Posted by HammerHead CCR  View Original Post
    We will be there with a few new things on display!

Good to see the Thornton's putting the unit out their for the general public too see. Will make it a point to stop by Sat.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RBW Member tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione's Avatar
    Kiss Spirit Lte

Azimuth, KISS CLASSIC,KISS GEM

I made it for Sunday and it seemed a little lightly attended which was a shame because it was a good show with some fine presentations and deals to be made on all manner of gizmos.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast