+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ebay has lot of RB's for sale?

RBW Member DarthCoker is on a distinguished road DarthCoker is on a distinguished road DarthCoker's Avatar
    KISS Classic

IDA 64, Dolphin

Ebay has lot of RB's for sale?

Just looking over Ebay and they have an unusually large number of rebreathers for sale - Evolution, Poseidon, Optima, D-Ray and something have never heard of --- a VINTAGE --- WW2 UDT Lund II frogman rig.

Might want to look them over, some seem to be legit.

There is also an Inconel Sphere for sale.

S Coker

RBW Member whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot?'s Avatar
    MK15.5, MK25

Re: Ebay has lot of RB's for sale?

...and last week the infamous Mk15/ 15.5 showed up again. Any post that states "contact me first" with some bogus gmail account and zero feedback should be treated as a scam.

Most know this but I thought to post just in case we have a few newer members looking for a "great deal".

The Lund II seems legit, it has been talked about on another forum I watch with validation as to its authenticity. Now, is it worth $10k? I'm not too sure about that as its basically a museum piece... albeit in great condition. But then again, to each his own (as well as his bank account funds).

Caveat Emptor

RBW Member Franck13 is an unknown quantity at this point Franck13's Avatar
    Vision Inspiration all options

kiss poseidon lard ....

Wink Re: Ebay has lot of RB's for sale?

Quote Originally Posted by DarthCoker  View Original Post
    Just looking over Ebay and they have an unusually large number of rebreathers for sale - Evolution, Poseidon, Optima, D-Ray and something have never heard of --- a VINTAGE --- WW2 UDT Lund II frogman rig.

Might want to look them over, some seem to be legit.

There is also an Inconel Sphere for sale.

S Coker
    Hi

yes it's good too ebay last year i bought and negotiated for a friend a Ri 2000.

Franck

King of the Geeks
    heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude's Avatar
    HAMMERHEAD!

It's probably because Spring is finally here.

I know I've started taking a serious look at my warehouse-of-stuff...

I've always joked that if (when) I died, there would be one hell of a garage sale going on...

My 14 year old was looking for something to do, and so I put him to the task of listing some of the scuba/rebreather gear accumulated over a lifetime on e-bay. I made a deal with him so he earns part of the sale, and it is helping to clear out some space (so I can fill it with more stuff, no doubt...).

So if you see e-bay listings from "heyydude" you know it's legit. Unless my kid lists a Mark 16 for $20, then just ignore it... lol...

Kevin.

RBW Member whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot?'s Avatar
    MK15.5, MK25

Quote Originally Posted by heyydude  View Original Post
    It's probably because Spring is finally here.

I know I've started taking a serious look at my warehouse-of-stuff...

I've always joked that if (when) I died, there would be one hell of a garage sale going on...

My 14 year old was looking for something to do, and so I put him to the task of listing some of the scuba/rebreather gear accumulated over a lifetime on e-bay. I made a deal with him so he earns part of the sale, and it is helping to clear out some space (so I can fill it with more stuff, no doubt...).

So if you see e-bay listings from "heyydude" you know it's legit. Unless my kid lists a Mark 16 for $20, then just ignore it... lol...

Kevin.
    Guaranteed to be some of the best stuff available. Kevin is a stand up guy and always lists great stuff. Time to keep you eyes out on fleabay if you want good hard to get your hands on supplies. I know I'll be watching