+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Thread: 'Moderation', a member's perspective...

Jst anothr Breather Diver Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius's Avatar
    rEvo III rms

Inspo HH + classic Dolphin Ray

Re: 'Moderation', a member's perspective...

I also think that there should be no moderation on a topic of a thread as such. In no way there should be a taking sides and supressing one side then.

The endless repetitivness of ross have somewhat hurt to read alone at some point as it was really hard to understand what would drive him to do so.. There where little explanations left. All of them rather shocking.. I mentioned them here and then.. alsways condiering, can I really write that.. but there were no other conclusions to me.

That in any case is not what I think should have been moderated. Moderated should have been the escalation of insults, but that very early..
    Nothing else..

Kristies rules are a good start I think.. They do require a lot of work and we will see if the mods will be able to keep the pace..
    If they do: Chapeu!
    Already now, since it will always be a thankless job and someone will always be offended (might be me as well here and there): Thank you for your effort!

Jst anothr Breather Diver Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius's Avatar
    rEvo III rms

While I was happy about the discussion of the rules as such and the great suggestions made, I have to stand partially corrected..

The rules as written are good!

The rules as implemented (if one could even say implemented) are horrible..
    It seems that only one rule is implemented #4
    The rest seems to be ignored completely and judgement on #4 is highly subjective and apparently completely unbalanced (some indivduals in favor from others).

Over the last days various posts of myself have been deleted immediately..
    No rule 1 no rule 2..
    A short PM that "a post" has been deleted that's it.. Not even the courtesy to tell which post..
    One is putting energy into this forum and is then earninmg nothing but apparent disrespect.
    I understand that some threads right now are more sensitive.. I can partly accept the deletion of some of them (as I have exchanged with the mod) where even there I would have expeted a warning first and to get the chance to correct my posts myself in a manner to save the valid content from some ambigous ironic or sarcastic (depending on view) parts..
    Ok..
    My last post which was deleted however had nothing of such.
    NONE of the rules discussed here would justify in any way the deletion of that post!
    Already before with the posts deleted I urged to find a balance! Apparently this is not possible! Aparently it can only be extreme..
    Which is very different from the set rules and way members would like to see it as discussed here..
    In my world what has been done lately again is pure cencorship and with the unbalance coming along with it is more than questionable as well!
    Sorry, if this is going to be the way now.. I will be no longer part of it so I have selfbanned myself for the time being..

When some members (paying of course) get to get the usage of words like silly and others like me have full insult free, serious posts deleted for a judgement of simply "being negative" (when even to my perspective there was nothing "negative" in there) I don't know where we are then!

I moved over to the US partially because I like it for its aspects of freedom..
    Aparently not here now !!
    This feels more like Russia or China (no offence meant towards the countries or the people living with it, just adressed at the way some thimngs are dealt with there)!!

BRAVE NEW WORLD !

--> I'm out now!

rEvo III rms

Ok..
    Current dispute settled for the time being..
    post is reinstated in a slightly adjusted form..

I hope when the silt is settling we can let loose of the line and one can write from his gut again instead of needed 3rd party advice ;)

<--- un-self-banned .. but watching ;)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14