+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Poseidon MkVI Stolen in Italy

RBW Member fsardone is an unknown quantity at this point fsardone's Avatar
    APD Inspiration Vision

Re: Poseidon MkVI Stolen in Italy

Beatrice was the owner of the stolen rebreather (her name was on the unit) and she is the victim of the incident.
    Netdiver says contact me or Beatrice in his original post, so I apologise but I incorrectly assumed that Netdiver was Beatrice.

My mistake and sorry for any grief I might have caused with my post.

Fabio

Down to no good kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter's Avatar
    JJ, Flex

rEvo III, Optima, GEM

So were there two separate fatalities? One with Beatrice Brogi and the other with Michael Talluto?
    Ken

Quote Originally Posted by Dsix36  View Original Post
    Just remember that listening to an idiot such as myself may very well get your arse dead.

RBW Member Dr. Lecter is an unknown quantity at this point Dr. Lecter's Avatar
    rEvo II

Yes, though the former incident is not new news: http://www.rebreatherworld.com/showthread.php?t=48957

RBW Member udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn's Avatar
    prism,larv/tubx,leba54,dolphin

mk15,lar vII, ray

Quote Originally Posted by kwinter  View Original Post
    I suspect that is a different incident. A post on SB cited the article here
    Liguria - Sub morta a Portofino: č Beatrice Brogi di Siena - GENOVA OGGI NOTIZIE
    with victim Michael Talluto.
    Malore durante l'immersione Tragedia a Ustica, muore un sub - Live Sicilia
    it appears like Micheal and Beatrice both died on a mk6 is that right ?

RBW Member Franck13 is an unknown quantity at this point Franck13's Avatar
    Vision Inspiration all options

kiss poseidon lard ....

Smile Re: Poseidon MkVI Stolen in Italy

Quote Originally Posted by wallen  View Original Post
    Via Google translate:

Genoa - had to be a normal immersion, as many had already done before. But, unfortunately, yesterday was the last to Beatrice Brogi, 39 Siena dead in the sea of Punta Chiappa, not far from the Mount of Portofino.
    AND 'here yesterday afternoon diving was found dead by his companions on seabed, 40 meters deep.
    Useless relief of 118 and Harbour: the body was recovered and loaded onto a boat where the coroner was unable to do anything but constatatare death.
    investigates fatal about the dive now Captaincy Porto, while the body of the unfortunate woman was transferred to the Institute of Forensic Medicine, where it is available to the magistrate.
    i'm not surprised you know the Mk6 and Se7en are very very researched probably because the mark is know and agree by Navy and i didn't speak regulators etc...

Franck

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2