+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Northern Diver clamp vs pony. Metalsub

RBW Member joker is an unknown quantity at this point joker's Avatar
    HH

BI APD

Northern Diver clamp vs pony. Metalsub

Northern Diver clamp vs pony. Metalsub clamp
    Has anyone used both systems?

Are these systems fit such elements from Metalsub to ND and ND to Metalsub vice versa?

When In Doubt - Bail Out Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E's Avatar
    Poseidon 7 - 100M Tech

Re: Northern Diver clamp vs pony. Metalsub

I have the Northern Divers one. They are pretty okay. Can't imagine that the Metalsub will fit, they look quite different. I do like the low profile on the ND QR mount. Both sides are curved to fit tanks, this is not the case for the metalsubs.
    gbox-6.jpg

hell is in the details Marc T is just really nice Marc T is just really nice Marc T is just really nice Marc T is just really nice Marc T is just really nice Marc T is just really nice Marc T is just really nice Marc T is just really nice Marc T is just really nice Marc T is just really nice Marc T is just really nice Marc T's Avatar
    JOKI/rEVO/HOME MADE

EDO04 Ray

Quote Originally Posted by Jeppe_E  View Original Post
    I have the Northern Divers one. They are pretty okay. Can't imagine that the Metalsub will fit, they look quite different. I do like the low profile on the ND QR mount. Both sides are curved to fit tanks, this is not the case for the metalsubs.
    Attachment 32964
    Do like the ND system'cant be closest to the main system and very strong but...know nothing about the metalsud sorry

Fake Diver Jeff Pack will become famous soon enough Jeff Pack will become famous soon enough Jeff Pack will become famous soon enough Jeff Pack will become famous soon enough Jeff Pack's Avatar
    Meg

KISS

Kent tool makes some nice brackets

Matt Matt_Camp is an unknown quantity at this point Matt_Camp's Avatar
    Drager Ray mCCR, Inspiration

Hi,

They are not compatible. I use Metalsub clamps, and I love the quality of them.

Regards

Matt

RBW Member joker is an unknown quantity at this point joker's Avatar
    HH

BI APD

They are very similar, I thought it fit interchangeably. OK. Thanks for the help

New Member sidis8 is an unknown quantity at this point sidis8's Avatar
    MK 15, MK 15.5

sorry for the hijack,

will the kent brackets work on a hammerhead ? i tried using g snaps but do to the bayonet locking mechanism there wasnt enough clearance.

Down to no good kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter's Avatar
    JJ, Flex

rEvo III, Optima, GEM

Northern Diver clamp vs pony. Metalsub

Marc - I was planning to suggest either the ND or the Kent for our project.

Please pardon any typos. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ken

Quote Originally Posted by Dsix36  View Original Post
    Just remember that listening to an idiot such as myself may very well get your arse dead.

+ Reply to Thread