+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 49

Thread: Would you Vote for RB diver?

  1. #1
    Unbanned cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Middle TN
    Posts
    1,715

    Would you Vote for RB diver?

    I am running to possibly be the first Rebreather diver in the US Congress. (possibly because I still need to win and I have done zero research to see if there are any already)

    If anyone is interested in my Campaign for Tennessee's 7th congressional district, please visit my web site DanCramerforCongrass.com

    If you want to vote for me you have to live in the district before 1 July of this year.

    If you feel inclined to donate you have to be a US citizen, (among some other restrictions)

    I am running on a nearly bubble free platform. (I own a Dolphin and an Evolution)

    Other positions...
    Everyone should carry bailout at all times.
    "Recreational rebreather" is an oxymoron
    Diving solo is a bad idea regardless of experience level
    Trimix should always be used below depths of 30m especially on rebreather
    All non recreational diving should be done in metric.

    Less dive oriented positions are on my web site.

  2. #2
    RBW Member Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Auckland New Zealand
    Posts
    1,646
    rEvoIII mini hCCR

    RG-UMF,IDA 71,rEvo mCCR

    Re: Would you Vote for RB diver?

    Quote Originally Posted by cramerdn  View Original Post

    Everyone should carry bailout at all times.
    "Recreational rebreather" is an oxymoron
    Diving solo is a bad idea regardless of experience level
    Trimix should always be used below depths of 30m especially on rebreather
    All non recreational diving should be done in metric.

    I really hope you would not try and enforce these opinions of yours. I think I disagree with all of them except the metric one, that makes perfect sense.


  3. #3
    Fake Diver Jeff Pack will become famous soon enough Jeff Pack will become famous soon enough Jeff Pack will become famous soon enough Jeff Pack will become famous soon enough Jeff Pack's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    844
    Meg

    KISS

    Re: Would you Vote for RB diver?

    The metric system is merely mathematical socialism :)

  4. #4
    New Member Peter Bomberg is an unknown quantity at this point Peter Bomberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    108

    Re: Would you Vote for RB diver?

    Quote Originally Posted by cramerdn  View Original Post
    text removed:
    Other positions...
    Everyone should carry bailout at all times.
    "Recreational rebreather" is an oxymoron
    Diving solo is a bad idea regardless of experience level
    Trimix should always be used below depths of 30m especially on rebreather
    All non recreational diving should be done in metric.

    Less dive oriented positions are on my web site.
    While I cant vote for you (as I am not an American citizen), anyone that hints that the US is going to join the rest of the developed world and switch to Metric has my attention.

    Peter

  5. #5
    Down to no good kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    NJ - USA
    Posts
    2,327
    JJ, Flex

    rEvo III, Optima, GEM

    Would you Vote for RB diver?

    Quote Originally Posted by cramerdn  View Original Post
    please visit my web site DanCramerforCongrass.com
    .
    Another potential member of Congress who can't spell or type?


    Please pardon any typos. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ken

    Quote Originally Posted by Dsix36  View Original Post
    Just remember that listening to an idiot such as myself may very well get your arse dead.

  6. #6
    RBW Member PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Vancouver BC Canada
    Posts
    441
    Meg

    Fenzy PO68 Dolphin

    Re: Re: Would you Vote for RB diver?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Pack  View Original Post
    The metric system is merely mathematical socialism :)
    Good on all counts then.:banghead:

    Sent from my SGH-T989D using Tapatalk 2

  7. #7
    Unbanned cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Middle TN
    Posts
    1,715

    Re: Would you Vote for RB diver?

    Quote Originally Posted by kwinter  View Original Post
    Another potential member of Congress who can't spell or type?


    Please pardon any typos. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I was testing you, you did well. (the link still works)

  8. #8
    RBW Member EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    1,085
    rEvo III rMS

    rEvo is all you need!!!!

    Would you Vote for RB diver?

    This is a joke right ?
    My opinion ? I like solo diving on air dill to 40m, beyond that I'll start thinking about trimix :)


    Sent by my scrubber using a rEvodream

  9. #9

    Re: Would you Vote for RB diver?

    Quote Originally Posted by cramerdn  View Original Post
    I am running to possibly be the first Rebreather diver in the US Congress. (possibly because I still need to win and I have done zero research to see if there are any already)

    If anyone is interested in my Campaign for Tennessee's 7th congressional district, please visit my web site DanCramerforCongrass.com

    If you want to vote for me you have to live in the district before 1 July of this year.

    If you feel inclined to donate you have to be a US citizen, (among some other restrictions)

    I am running on a nearly bubble free platform. (I own a Dolphin and an Evolution)

    Other positions...
    Everyone should carry bailout at all times.
    "Recreational rebreather" is an oxymoron
    Diving solo is a bad idea regardless of experience level
    Trimix should always be used below depths of 30m especially on rebreather
    All non recreational diving should be done in metric.

    Less dive oriented positions are on my web site.
    If you REALLY care that someone diving solo is a bad idea …
    If you REALLY care that trimix always be used below depths of 30m …
    If you REALLY care that diving only be on metric (or any other system) ..

    and by REALLY I mean you'll vote to enforce it!!!!

    Then count me out!!

    Plenty of smart divers dive solo, use trimix whenever they want to and dive on whatever frickin units of measurements suit them!!!! Screw any politician who wants to enforce what they deem better on any of us!!! Go home and earn your own living. I've got my own sphere of trusted advisors and no need for another nanny to govern my decisions.

  10. #10
    RBW Member EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    1,085
    rEvo III rMS

    rEvo is all you need!!!!

    Would you Vote for RB diver?

    Quote Originally Posted by UWSojourner  View Original Post
    If you REALLY care that someone diving solo is a bad idea …

    If you REALLY care that trimix always be used below depths of 30m …

    If you REALLY care that diving only be on metric (or any other system) ..



    and by REALLY I mean you'll vote to enforce it!!!!



    Then count me out!!



    Plenty of smart divers dive solo, use trimix whenever they want to and dive on whatever frickin units of measurements suit them!!!! Screw any politician who wants to enforce what they deem better on any of us!!! Go home and earn your own living. I've got my own sphere of trusted advisors and no need for another nanny to govern my decisions.

    Let me know if you ever run for president, I will move to the US and vote for you.....I will even support your campaign !!!

    UWSojourner FOR PRESIDENT !!!!


    Sent by my scrubber using a rEvodream

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts