+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Often Fancied it but dont know where to start

Photo & Video Pro h2ophotopro is an unknown quantity at this point h2ophotopro's Avatar
    I wanna dive the Cenotes. I hear they are fabulous. They sure are intriguing.

Stefan Besier caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7's Avatar
    PRISM Topaz & Sport KISS

(still owned) MK15

Quote Originally Posted by h2ophotopro
    I wanna dive the Cenotes.
    Mike, check Protech in Mexico, they're in our database.
    Matt was on the Wakulla II project and did plenty of exploration in Mexico and Belize. He dives and teaches a variety of rebreathers, is a cave and cave CCR instructor and genuinly nice guy. They do guided tours, too, so next time you head for Coz hook up with them beforehand and set aside a day for some tourist caving. They'll pick you up at the ferry. :D

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2