+ Reply to Thread

Thread: This could be the end

RBW Member dspe is an unknown quantity at this point dspe's Avatar

This could be the end

This looks new and light it would have to genarate loads of gas very quickly its not the 1st of april but take a look at this
    Gill-Mimicking Scuba Masks - The Triton Oxygen Respirator Extracts Air Underwater (GALLERY)

Duvet Diver Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A's Avatar

Re: This could be the end

I refer you to Nigel Hewwit's analysis of what it would take for that to work:-
    Diving Rant

Simon A

Pucks & sharks! hroark2112 is an unknown quantity at this point hroark2112's Avatar
    Kiss Spirit LTE

Kiss Sport, DiveRite O2ptima

When I saw this, I immediately canceled my Kiss order.

:D

Underwater Journal Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns's Avatar
    KISS Explorer & Spirit LTE

KIS Sport, KISS GEM, Dolphin

And replaced it for Apocolyse mkII order.
    Walt Stearns
    Editor-in-Chief
    www.UnderwaterJournal.com

Chris Ferrar hyrax is an unknown quantity at this point hyrax's Avatar
    Evolution

Fun fact 1, there is about 1/60 of a liter of dissolved oxygen in a gallon water. (very rough estimate, may vary greatly with location)
    Fun fact 2, the average human metabolizes about 1 liter of oxygen a minute.

Sooooo, 60 gallons a minute, that sounds doable, right?

RBW Member MeRodent will become famous soon enough MeRodent will become famous soon enough MeRodent will become famous soon enough MeRodent's Avatar
    rEvo micro FT

This could be the end

Quote Originally Posted by hyrax  View Original Post
    Fun fact 1, there is about 1/60 of a liter of dissolved oxygen in a gallon water. (very rough estimate, may vary greatly with location)
    Fun fact 2, the average human metabolizes about 1 liter of oxygen a minute.

Sooooo, 60 gallons a minute, that sounds doable, right?
    Just requires a bit of skip breathing. :)

So Cal Tech Diver aainslie has a reputation beyond repute aainslie has a reputation beyond repute aainslie has a reputation beyond repute aainslie has a reputation beyond repute aainslie has a reputation beyond repute aainslie has a reputation beyond repute aainslie has a reputation beyond repute aainslie has a reputation beyond repute aainslie has a reputation beyond repute aainslie has a reputation beyond repute aainslie has a reputation beyond repute aainslie's Avatar
    Meg

Inspo (when it works)

Quote Originally Posted by Simon A  View Original Post
    I refer you to Nigel Hewwit's analysis of what it would take for that to work:-
    Diving Rant

Simon A
    Nigel was a blast to read. Thanks for that, I had fun reading all those rants!
    Andrew Ainslie

Buhlmann = Bend and Mend
    VPM/RGBM = Mend and Bend
    GF 35-50/70-85 = Mend and Mend

RBW Member RichardC is just really nice RichardC is just really nice RichardC is just really nice RichardC is just really nice RichardC is just really nice RichardC is just really nice RichardC is just really nice RichardC is just really nice RichardC is just really nice RichardC's Avatar
    rEvo-X hccr

Quote Originally Posted by aainslie  View Original Post
    Nigel was a blast to read. Thanks for that, I had fun reading all those rants!
    Nigel's a cool dude. Very dry sense of humour. I've been on a couple of liveaboard weeks in Scapa with him on board. Many interesting conversations.

Rich

+ Reply to Thread