+ Reply to Thread

Thread: UW Comms

GEM Diver cpjet64 is an unknown quantity at this point cpjet64's Avatar
    KISS GEM

UW Comms

I have been looking at purchasing a pair of buddy phones for use with my Mantis and soon to be mine Guardian FFMs. Does anybody have any experience at all with underwater comm units? I will only be using them for direct buddy to buddy convo so range doesnt need to be further than say 20-30 feet.

Down to no good kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter's Avatar
    JJ, Flex

rEvo III, Optima, GEM

UW Comms

They will transmit much farther than that. I'm pretty sure you will need different ones for the Mantis and the Guardian. But they will all communicate with each other. They do not work well near the surface because of interference, but at depth they're great.

Please pardon any typos. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ken

Quote Originally Posted by Dsix36  View Original Post
    Just remember that listening to an idiot such as myself may very well get your arse dead.

+ Reply to Thread