+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Big Blue dive lights

RBW Member TONY CHANEY is an unknown quantity at this point TONY CHANEY's Avatar
    NONE

Big Blue dive lights

I was just looking for some new lights for the camera and was wondering if anybody has used / knowledge of these. http://www.bigbluedivelights.com/pro...asp?REC_ID=118 or Welcome To Bigblue Dive Lights
    Last edited by TONY CHANEY; 11th January 2014 at 21:14.

RBW Member Capt.garry has a spectacular aura about Capt.garry has a spectacular aura about Capt.garry has a spectacular aura about Capt.garry has a spectacular aura about Capt.garry has a spectacular aura about Capt.garry has a spectacular aura about Capt.garry's Avatar
    rEvo,Vision,KISS,Poseidon

Re: Big Blue dive lights

About 2 years ago I saw them at DEMA and decided to buy a couple and try out.

Great video lights for the price:) Heavy duty VL1800 and the New VL 2500.

I am now the European distributor for BigBlue.

Buy with confidence, they are very good lights for the money

Fill free to contact me if you have any more question’s.

I tested them very hard for a year before I decided to go with BigBlue lights as a distributor.

Oscar is a great guy to work with and try’s really hard to help if you have any problems.

RBW Member Capt.garry has a spectacular aura about Capt.garry has a spectacular aura about Capt.garry has a spectacular aura about Capt.garry has a spectacular aura about Capt.garry has a spectacular aura about Capt.garry has a spectacular aura about Capt.garry's Avatar

For the GoPro this is the most popular seller. BigBlue lights VL2500p or VTL2500P.

Great little lights

You can order with 20cm/8inch arms or not.

You can contact me for prices and shipping information.
    Attached Images

RBW Member TONY CHANEY is an unknown quantity at this point TONY CHANEY's Avatar
    NONE

Thanks very much Capt. Garry. I had a diver contact me and I have 2 VL1800s and the arms with glove and all coming. I really like the way you break it down for travel and I guess getting into restrictions. Thanks again.

Thanks Tony,

I have 2 VL 1800m(used) that are in great shape if anyone is interested.
    $220.00/165.00Euro ea or $400.00/295.00Euro for the pair + shipping.

I upgraded my personal unit to VtL 2500Ps

Includes chargers and gloves for hand mounting.

I think you will be suprised how small and rugged the the complete package is with the GoPro tray. I have been in some very small caves with it.

+ Reply to Thread