+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Thumbs up for UnderWater Light Dude

RBW Member scubamartin is an unknown quantity at this point scubamartin's Avatar

Thumbs up for UnderWater Light Dude

Hi

I bought a diving light from underwater light dude (underwaterlightdude.com). First, Let me say that Iím very pleased by the light; it is of the highest quality, both in terms of conception and manufacturing. It surpassed my expectations.

As I experienced a small problem during my cave diving vacation, Bobby even came down to Dive Outpost on Christmas day to take care of my issue. He even did a dive with me that afternoon since I didnít have a partner. Who can ask for anything more!

He was very diligent to solve the problem. Excellent after sale service.

I thought this needed to be shared.

It's All Good! RSmith is just really nice RSmith is just really nice RSmith is just really nice RSmith is just really nice RSmith is just really nice RSmith is just really nice RSmith is just really nice RSmith is just really nice RSmith is just really nice RSmith is just really nice RSmith's Avatar
    Inspo Evolution

Stay tuned!

Re: Thumbs up for UnderWater Light Dude

Quote Originally Posted by scubamartin  View Original Post
    Hi

I bought a diving light from underwater light dude (underwaterlightdude.com). First, Let me say that Iím very pleased by the light; it is of the highest quality, both in terms of conception and manufacturing. It surpassed my expectations.

As I experienced a small problem during my cave diving vacation, Bobby even came down to Dive Outpost on Christmas day to take care of my issue. He even did a dive with me that afternoon since I didnít have a partner. Who can ask for anything more!

He was very diligent to solve the problem. Excellent after sale service.

I thought this needed to be shared.
    Which one did you get?

RBW Member scubamartin is an unknown quantity at this point scubamartin's Avatar

Re: Thumbs up for UnderWater Light Dude

As i had almost new batteries and chargers, i opted
    Fir the LD13. My friend got the LD15 last
    Year. He is very satisfied as well

+ Reply to Thread