+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: KISS GEM SideKick, Converted to CCR

Fake Diver Jeff Pack will become famous soon enough Jeff Pack will become famous soon enough Jeff Pack will become famous soon enough Jeff Pack will become famous soon enough Jeff Pack's Avatar
    Meg

KISS

Re: KISS GEM SideKick, Converted to CCR

Tryign an experiment for stowing the DSV, trident makes a magnetic reg keeper I'm tryign this weekend. On the end of that is a bolt snap toa fixed d ring on the BoB. So can clip/unclip the dsv to vent, or just yank if a bailout.

Biggest thing I'm hating right now is calibrating the unit. With the petrel in CCR, you have to calibrate with 80-100, SCR mode can calibrate with 21%.

Problem with head on calibration, is you have to gas in O2, suck it out, do it again a few times to get the gas to the sensors for calibrating. I seriously dislike that.

Need some sort of head off calibration kit for this.

Down to no good kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter's Avatar
    JJ, Flex

rEvo III, Optima, GEM

KISS GEM SideKick, Converted to CCR

Is it your intention to calibrate the BOB every time? I think that is totally unnecessary. 2-3 times a year is probably sufficient. So suck it up (literally) and live with it.

Please pardon any typos. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ken

Quote Originally Posted by Dsix36  View Original Post
    Just remember that listening to an idiot such as myself may very well get your arse dead.

Fake Diver Jeff Pack will become famous soon enough Jeff Pack will become famous soon enough Jeff Pack will become famous soon enough Jeff Pack will become famous soon enough Jeff Pack's Avatar
    Meg

KISS

Well, I need to verify its calibrated every dive(day) , and both actions are the same excepting the actual calibrate button on the petrel.

Heh Heh, suck it up...

Meg

KISS

Although I guess can just verify head off remains @21%, if off, then calibrate.

Down to no good kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter's Avatar
    JJ, Flex

rEvo III, Optima, GEM

KISS GEM SideKick, Converted to CCR

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Pack  View Original Post
    Although I guess can just verify head off remains @21%, if off, then calibrate.
    Bingo.

Please pardon any typos. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ken

Quote Originally Posted by Dsix36  View Original Post
    Just remember that listening to an idiot such as myself may very well get your arse dead.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2