+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: User reputation

Monkey Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts's Avatar
    KISS

Optima, Megalodon, KISS, rEvo

Re: User reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Tienuts  View Original Post
    By the way, those so inclined can disable their user reputation from being displayed in their control panel under 'edit options.'
    OK looks like I am the idiot here. This feature I guess is only available to staff. It also appears it only keeps your reputation from being displayed. It does not disable the points system. I'll discuss with Eric to see if this can be changed so the rest of the membership can utilize it.

Quote Originally Posted by cramerdn  View Original Post

P.S. these banana GIFs remain out of sync after repeated requests to have them fixed. (see now if I knew my reputation power I could add "don't make me give you a 78pt red blob if you don't fix them'")
    I think this has more to do with your browser or connection speed. My guess would be how quickly your browser loads the icons. They are in sync on my machine.

Monkey Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts's Avatar
    KISS

Optima, Megalodon, KISS, rEvo

Quote Originally Posted by aainslie  View Original Post
    I never thought I'd see a user manual on how to conduct a war. How kind of you, Tony!
    It's the new Art of War.

Down to no good kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter's Avatar
    JJ, Flex

rEvo III, Optima, GEM

Peter - It is obvious that Tony has way too much time on his hands. Please give him some other mindless tasks (the only kind he is capable of) so we don't have to worry about red blobs and dancing bananas.
    Ken

Quote Originally Posted by Dsix36  View Original Post
    Just remember that listening to an idiot such as myself may very well get your arse dead.

Unbanned cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn's Avatar

I think this has more to do with your browser or connection speed. My guess would be how quickly your browser loads the icons. They are in sync on my machine.
    Watch them closely for a little while you will see they start in sync but after they do the slide in and out and then after the hip and chest crosses the Bananaright jogs to the left and puts his arm up one beat before bananaleft.

So Cal Tech Diver aainslie has a reputation beyond repute aainslie has a reputation beyond repute aainslie has a reputation beyond repute aainslie has a reputation beyond repute aainslie has a reputation beyond repute aainslie has a reputation beyond repute aainslie has a reputation beyond repute aainslie has a reputation beyond repute aainslie has a reputation beyond repute aainslie has a reputation beyond repute aainslie has a reputation beyond repute aainslie's Avatar
    Meg

Inspo (when it works)

Watch them closely for a little while you will see they start in sync but after they do the slide in and out and then after the hip and chest crosses the Bananaright jogs to the left and puts his arm up one beat before bananaleft.
    damn. just blew 20 minutes staing at bananas. i need a life.
    Andrew Ainslie

Buhlmann = Bend and Mend
    VPM/RGBM = Mend and Bend
    GF 35-50/70-85 = Mend and Mend

Capt/ Instructor
    tmccar1 is a jewel in the rough tmccar1 is a jewel in the rough tmccar1 is a jewel in the rough tmccar1 is a jewel in the rough tmccar1 is a jewel in the rough tmccar1 is a jewel in the rough tmccar1 is a jewel in the rough tmccar1's Avatar
    SF2 | rEvo

PRISM Topaz

User reputation

The bananas are merely an allegory. While their carefree and fun loving surface seems appealing, their slightly imperfect dancing is representative of the true nature of humanity. That while we may all be bananas, we are all a little split.
    Last edited by tmccar1; 15th December 2013 at 15:19.

RBW Member uwxplorer is on a distinguished road uwxplorer is on a distinguished road uwxplorer's Avatar
    rEvo mini III Hybrid rMS

Re: Re: User reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Tienuts  View Original Post
    Lately, there have been some questions, issues, and incorrect use of the 'reputation' system, so I thought I'd clear a few things up.

V-Buletin allows for reputation points among members.
    Tapatalk doesn't give access to this, only to the "report" function.

Owner
    PSotis is a jewel in the rough PSotis is a jewel in the rough PSotis is a jewel in the rough PSotis is a jewel in the rough PSotis is a jewel in the rough PSotis is a jewel in the rough PSotis is a jewel in the rough PSotis's Avatar
    Revo,Optima, Prism, Meg, Pos 7

Kiss,Evo, Sentinel,Pathfinder,

Ken, once again you manage to define the root of the problem. I'll see what else we can find for Tony to do. :)

Quote Originally Posted by kwinter  View Original Post
    Peter - It is obvious that Tony has way too much time on his hands. Please give him some other mindless tasks (the only kind he is capable of) so we don't have to worry about red blobs and dancing bananas.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3