+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Thread: AV1 computer

SBOD Pilot Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish's Avatar
    AP Classic SBOD v. AV1c

Re: AV1 computer

Quote Originally Posted by turtle dude  View Original Post
    Thanks captain,
    How are you getting on with your av1 now its back up and running? The issue you had when it turned off on you (I know its meant to) would it have turned on as you descended like the vr3 etc do? ( I know not good to go in with anything turned off).
    Also dig you get the new HUD with yours as I thought I'd Hurd Alexey had redesigned it?
    Cheers
    Baz
    Sadly, mail from Moscow to Western Australia takes even longer than from East Australia to West Australia (and that's saying something). My piezo and FPC replacement were shipped Friday before last and I don't expect to see them this week, maybe next.

Yep, 3m down it would have jumped back into life. It's only because I was swimming along the boat trying to get to the anchor line in a bit of current that it stayed in surface mode, where it timed out and shut down.

I do like the computer, but I wouldn't be comfortable diving it without a backup cell monitor of some kind and from another manufacturer with a different way of thinking to minimise the chances of both of them doing the same quirky thing at the same time.

RBW Member jale is on a distinguished road jale is on a distinguished road jale's Avatar
    Sidekick, Joki, Flex, HH, C96

Hi
    An old thread but is anybody diving the AV1f?
    Thanks
    Jale

SBOD Pilot Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish's Avatar
    AP Classic SBOD v. AV1c

Aside from the lack of a setpoint controller, my understanding is they're the same as the c flavour.

And I'm loving my AV1c. Alexey and co seem to have ironed out most of the bugs and this little baby is rocking along very nicely.

Any specific questions?

RBW Member jale is on a distinguished road jale is on a distinguished road jale's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Starfish  View Original Post
    Aside from the lack of a setpoint controller, my understanding is they're the same as the c flavour.

And I'm loving my AV1c. Alexey and co seem to have ironed out most of the bugs and this little baby is rocking along very nicely.

Any specific questions?
    Hi
    Thanks a lot for your reply.
    I was just trying to figure if the AV1f could be an alternative to the Petrel ext for ppo2 monitoring.
    As for a specific question, does the battery last enough before it needs to be recharged?
    Thanks
    Jale

AP Classic SBOD v. AV1c

Quote Originally Posted by jale  View Original Post
    Hi
    Thanks a lot for your reply.
    I was just trying to figure if the AV1f could be an alternative to the Petrel ext for ppo2 monitoring.
    As for a specific question, does the battery last enough before it needs to be recharged?
    Thanks
    Jale
    Yes, it can - full buhlmann with gradient factors connected to up to 3 cells.

Dunno about the battery on those, sorry. The ver2 "c" variant I have has the same internal battery as a backup but goes to an 18650 LiIon cell first, only reverting to the internal when the main goes flat.

RBW Member turtle dude is an unknown quantity at this point turtle dude's Avatar
    Inspo classic hacked about

Hi,
    I've only managed to get away for weekends since having mine and managed 2 150min dives on it without the battery warning coming on. Mine is also the ver2 eccr controller so was firing the solenoid too.
    Regards
    Baz

Thanks for the info guys.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13