+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sea Bear HUDC and CCR

Not Admin Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C's Avatar
    rEvo Micro III

rEvo Mini III, Optima

Sea Bear HUDC and CCR

from Rebreather World on Vimeo.

Arne Sieber explains the SeaBear HUD

Arne Sieber explains the SeaBear CCR

The raffle shiest-er Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth's Avatar
    Hammerhead Extreme eCCR

Re: Sea Bear HUDC and CCR

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_C  View Original Post

Arne Sieber explains the SeaBear HUD

Arne Sieber explains the SeaBear CCR

How big is this "recreational rebreather market"?

It sounds like there are a lot of rebreather manufacturers coming out with recreational rebreathers but I haven't met an actual recreational rebreather diver that didn't want to advance, improve and either cave or deep wreck dive.

All IMVHO obviously... Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field's Avatar
    NVMCCR Inspiration

Classic KISS, Sport KISS

Quote Originally Posted by Garth  View Original Post
    How can you gauge the size of something that doesn't exist?

The raffle shiest-er Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth's Avatar
    Hammerhead Extreme eCCR

Sea Bear HUDC and CCR

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Field  View Original Post
    How can you gauge the size of something that doesn't exist?
    Ahhh... that answers my question although I know they are selling the explorer because I see people posting training being completed.

If they can come up with something the size of a spare air I would be interested for at least some of my diving

Garth

RBW Member Nicool is on a distinguished road Nicool is on a distinguished road Nicool's Avatar
    rEvo III micro FT RMS

Poseidon Discovery Mark VI

Sea Bear HUDC and CCR

Quote Originally Posted by Garth  View Original Post

It sounds like there are a lot of rebreather manufacturers coming out with recreational rebreathers but I haven't met an actual recreational rebreather diver that didn't want to advance, improve and either cave or deep wreck dive.
    Errr... There's at least me in that category.
    There are plenty of OC divers who don't want to go cave or deep wreck diving, why would it be different for rebreather divers?
    A rebreather is a nice toys which allows me longer dives, better approach to fish, less cold dives, but till now i didn't notice some weird gravity attracting me furter down

Not Admin Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C's Avatar
    rEvo Micro III

rEvo Mini III, Optima

Quote Originally Posted by Nicool  View Original Post
    Errr... There's at least me in that category.
    There are plenty of OC divers who don't want to go cave or deep wreck diving, why would it be different for rebreather divers?
    A rebreather is a nice toys which allows me longer dives, better approach to fish, less cold dives, but till now i didn't notice some weird gravity attracting me furter down

There were several vendors promoting this type of diving this year. While, I prefer the deeper diving (now), I do see it both ways. Less gear and hassle for travel as well. I actually started out saying 150' was deep enough, but there did appear to be a gravity pull and then more training.....

rEvo Micro III

rEvo Mini III, Optima

I am going to leave the original two videos because the CCR one has Arne talking longer about his new sensors. Tony did a better post production cleanup of the attached video that also shows more of the CCR from another angle.

Thanks Tony!

+ Reply to Thread