+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Innerspace Systems Corp - Pathfinder

Not Admin Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C's Avatar
    rEvo Micro III

rEvo Mini III, Optima

Innerspace Systems Corp - Pathfinder

Last edited by Mr_C; 12th November 2013 at 23:41. Reason: Updating Title

Markku Diedrich Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure's Avatar
    Megalodon Apeks 2.5

Classic Inspiration

Re: Innerspace Systems Corp - Pathfinder

Many thanks for the DEMA update.

Not Admin Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C's Avatar
    rEvo Micro III

rEvo Mini III, Optima

No worries. We hope to be better about getting the videos out faster next year. Did not think the logistics through completely. There are a few more coming as the editing gets finished.

RBW Member BobK08 is an unknown quantity at this point BobK08's Avatar

It's interesting that Leon says the unit is 250ft ready, because I was told at Birmingham that it really shouldn' be dived beyond 200ft, else your diving insurance would be invalidated. Is this a CE issue, and if so, which figure matters for insurance purposes? I had crossed pathfinder off my Christmas list because of this.

RBW Member Kristen24060 is on a distinguished road Kristen24060 is on a distinguished road Kristen24060's Avatar
    Pathfinder

What diving insurance? Through DAN? I don't think that DAN's limit relates to any particular unit. The Pathfinder itself is not CE. The scrubber has been tested using a CE test, but that does not mean it is CE certified.

Don't dive deeper than your angels can swim! The absolute number "rating" means absolutely nothing.

RBW Member BobK08 is an unknown quantity at this point BobK08's Avatar

The ISC representatives on the stand did not specify any particular insurance company. However, a quick look at the IDEC insurance policy specifies that your insurance permits diving "......... Subject always to your Authoritative Diving Bodies recommendations for safe diving practice and unless otherwise endorsed ......."

I would certainly expect that diving a unit beyond the manufacturers maximum specified depth would cause a claim to be disputed and I would be surprised if DAN was significantly different in this respect. At Birmingham, the ISC maximum recommended depth was said to be 60m / 200'

Supporting Member fishegle is an unknown quantity at this point fishegle's Avatar
    MEG, Pathfinder, rEVO

KISS GEM, Prism II

If you want to dive deep use the MEG! The pathfinder can probably do the dives you want, but why mess with it outside of recreational limits!
    The Navy Experimental dive unit has dove the unit passed 400 fsw, with no issues. If insurance payout risk is your concern why would you expect a property and casualty insurer to be any different.

People crack me up on these issues all the time. When I rode motor cross people would buy titanium etc for a lighter ride when they could have went to the gym and lost the 10 lbs for free.

Cave can shaved, aluminum cylinders, and TOSCL, 5.5 lb scrubber, is not much diff than the PF.

RBW Member PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG's Avatar
    Meg

Fenzy PO68 Dolphin

Quote Originally Posted by fishegle  View Original Post
    If you want to dive deep use the MEG! The pathfinder can probably do the dives you want, but why mess with it outside of recreational limits!
    The Navy Experimental dive unit has dove the unit passed 400 fsw, with no issues. If insurance payout risk is your concern why would you expect a property and casualty insurer to be any different.

People crack me up on these issues all the time. When I rode motor cross people would buy titanium etc for a lighter ride when they could have went to the gym and lost the 10 lbs for free.

Cave can shaved, aluminum cylinders, and TOSCL, 5.5 lb scrubber, is not much diff than the PF.
    The bed depth on the pathfinder scrubber is noticeably less than that on the Meg scrubber. Take it easy diving the pathfinder deep or long.

Peter

Chett Lehrer Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L's Avatar
    rEvo FT / Hollis P-2/ rEvo lll

Prism Topaz-1 / rEvo ll

Hi Eric,

The audio and video quality video look & sound spectacular. Thank you for posting such a high quality production.

The Pathfinder has come a long way since it's inception and I know that Leon's parts are top-notch because I've used some of them.

Thanks again!
    Best regards,
    Chett. L

ccr apprentice Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN's Avatar
    Classic Kiss

Meg 2.7/SW, Copis Meg, SK

He briefly mentionned a new ADV for the TOS CLs.
    Any details on that one?
    Philippe

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast