+ Reply to Thread

Thread: DEMA 2013 show

Havin Fun Kristi C will become famous soon enough Kristi C will become famous soon enough Kristi C will become famous soon enough Kristi C's Avatar
    rEvo III micro RMS

rEvo III mini, Optima

DEMA 2013 show

Eric and I spent a couple of days at the DEMA 2013 show. Home base was with Peter Sotis and Tony Land at the Add Helium booth. It was a great show!

We visited many of the vendors interviewing them and taking video of their new products. To name a few, we visited
    Shearwater
    Poseidon
    DiveRite
    Hollis
    InnerSpace Systems
    APD
    Liquivision
    and several others

Tony is working on the editing of the video. It will be available soon.
    Last edited by Kristi C; 10th November 2013 at 19:09.
    Kristi Cunningham

David Carden cardysnr is on a distinguished road cardysnr is on a distinguished road cardysnr's Avatar
    JJ-CCR

Meg 2.7SW, AP Vision+, JJ-CCR

Re: DEMA 2013 show

Any details on the new GG BOV?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

RBW Member MikeWebb is a jewel in the rough MikeWebb is a jewel in the rough MikeWebb is a jewel in the rough MikeWebb is a jewel in the rough MikeWebb is a jewel in the rough MikeWebb is a jewel in the rough MikeWebb is a jewel in the rough MikeWebb's Avatar
    KISS

DEMA 2013 show

There's a new GG BOV? Dam I just bought new one. Interested to see how they could make the shrimp more awesome

Down to no good kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter's Avatar
    JJ, Flex

rEvo III, Optima, GEM

AFAIK Golem has a new DSV that is very low profile. But it is not a BOV. The Shrimp is about as small as it's gonna get.
    Ken

Quote Originally Posted by Dsix36  View Original Post
    Just remember that listening to an idiot such as myself may very well get your arse dead.

David Carden cardysnr is on a distinguished road cardysnr is on a distinguished road cardysnr's Avatar
    JJ-CCR

Meg 2.7SW, AP Vision+, JJ-CCR

Thnx Ken,

Arse...that will teach me getting all excited & making 1+1=24

David.

Quote Originally Posted by kwinter  View Original Post
    AFAIK Golem has a new DSV that is very low profile. But it is not a BOV. The Shrimp is about as small as it's gonna get.

Mostly cold ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown's Avatar
    Evo+, Pos MKVI, Sentinel

rEvo II & III Minis & Micros

Quote Originally Posted by cardysnr  View Original Post
    Thnx Ken,

Arse...that will teach me getting all excited & making 1+1=24

David.
    s'OK. we all thought the same. Wishful thinking:)

Chett Lehrer Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L's Avatar
    rEvo FT / Hollis P-2/ rEvo lll

Prism Topaz-1 / rEvo ll

Dear Kristi,

I want to thank you and Eric for putting so much time, energy and effort into video taping along with great video editing work. This entire process is extremely time-consuming and I really appreciate the work that is put into all the DEMA videos. I really enjoy watching them. Once again thank you very much!

Best regards,
    Chett. L

+ Reply to Thread