+ Reply to Thread

Thread: CCR Diving on Curacao - Leeward Antilles

Deep and Safe Nanookh is an unknown quantity at this point Nanookh's Avatar
    rEvo Micro III with rMS

Hollis Prism 2

Exclamation CCR Diving on Curacao - Leeward Antilles

Hi folks, I'm happy to announce that CCR diving is now supported on Curacao (a small Caribbean island just north of Venezuela). I can fulfill your needs where it comes to gas mixes (air/O2/He), bail-out bottles, Sofnolime and (limited) 22cuft tanks. I myself just finished the rEvo CCR course and make at least 2 dives a week and head for normoxic and trimix soon. Curacao has plenty of shallow, medium-deep and some spectacular deep reefs. It would be nice to see some fellow CCR divers around me (right now I'm the only CCR diver on the island). Contact me if you plan you next trip to Curacao so I can tell you what you need to bring yourself.

RBW Member Mat H is an unknown quantity at this point Mat H's Avatar
    rEvo III mCCR

Re: CCR Diving on Curacao - Leeward Antilles

Funny... we happily, successfully and effortlessly dove CCR in Curacao last year with Go West. Glad to see more operators coming to the market in the N.A., but this is surely not the only operator.

Deep and Safe Nanookh is an unknown quantity at this point Nanookh's Avatar
    rEvo Micro III with rMS

Hollis Prism 2

Re: CCR Diving on Curacao - Leeward Antilles

Quote Originally Posted by Mat H  View Original Post
    Funny... we happily, successfully and effortlessly dove CCR in Curacao last year with Go West. Glad to see more operators coming to the market in the N.A., but this is surely not the only operator.
    Not to tell bad about them, but last week a group of 3 divers had to come all the way to us to have their stage bottles filled, because there was no trimix available at All West although the they had asked well before they arrived for it.

RBW Member EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD's Avatar
    rEvo III rMS

rEvo is all you need!!!!

CCR Diving on Curacao - Leeward Antilles

Quote Originally Posted by Nanookh  View Original Post
    Hi folks, I'm happy to announce that CCR diving is now supported on Curacao (a small Caribbean island just north of Venezuela). I can fulfill your needs where it comes to gas mixes (air/O2/He), bail-out bottles, Sofnolime and (limited) 22cuft tanks. I myself just finished the rEvo CCR course and make at least 2 dives a week and head for normoxic and trimix soon. Curacao has plenty of shallow, medium-deep and some spectacular deep reefs. It would be nice to see some fellow CCR divers around me (right now I'm the only CCR diver on the island). Contact me if you plan you next trip to Curacao so I can tell you what you need to bring yourself.
    Hi,
    I wil visit You guys with the Easter holidays ;)

Greetings,

David

+ Reply to Thread