+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Free dive rite sidemount regs

RBW Key Holder
    Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen's Avatar
    KISS CLASSIC

Megalodon, Kiss Sport

Free dive rite sidemount regs

CLICK HERE TO ENTER
    2013 Cave Summit - Dive Rite XT Nomad Regulator Set

Two First Stage Regulators and Two second Stage Regulators (Set)

The XT's ambidextrous orientation was made for sidemount. The XT left hand regulator provides the perfect hose routing for the left tank paired with our 60-inch Airflex hose and a right angle adapter. The hose no longer has to wrap around the neck where it can catch; instead the hose runs under the arm straight to the mouth using the angle adapter.

The XT right hand regulator pairs with a 22-inch hose for the right hand bottle, again with an angle adapter to avoid pulling.

Our braided Airflex hoses makes hose management easy and come standard with the XT Nomad set up. Six inch SPGs can be mounted up or down, depending on diver preference for viewing ease.

EXPIRES NOVEMBER 4TH

RBW Key Holder
    Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen's Avatar
    KISS CLASSIC

Megalodon, Kiss Sport

Re: Free dive rite sidemount regs

Quote Originally Posted by curt bowen  View Original Post
    click here to enter
    2013 cave summit - dive rite xt nomad regulator set

two first stage regulators and two second stage regulators (set)

the xt's ambidextrous orientation was made for sidemount. The xt left hand regulator provides the perfect hose routing for the left tank paired with our 60-inch airflex hose and a right angle adapter. The hose no longer has to wrap around the neck where it can catch; instead the hose runs under the arm straight to the mouth using the angle adapter.

The xt right hand regulator pairs with a 22-inch hose for the right hand bottle, again with an angle adapter to avoid pulling.

Our braided airflex hoses makes hose management easy and come standard with the xt nomad set up. Six inch spgs can be mounted up or down, depending on diver preference for viewing ease.

Expires november 4th
    only 6 days left

RBW Member atedeschi is an unknown quantity at this point atedeschi's Avatar
    Kiss Classic & Sidekick CCR

revo Hybrid, Golem Flex

Curt,

Are the speakers presentations going to be online to watch?

RBW Key Holder
    KISS CLASSIC

Megalodon, Kiss Sport

Quote Originally Posted by atedeschi  View Original Post
    Curt,

Are the speakers presentations going to be online to watch?

Not for some time, I am booked for the next two months working and traveling

The raffle shiest-er Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth's Avatar
    Hammerhead Extreme eCCR

Quote Originally Posted by Curt Bowen  View Original Post
    Not for some time, I am booked for the next two months working and traveling
    Sounds good. Whenever you get a chance. I always enjoyed your product videos and ADM projects.

Bringing the things you do to the forums in my opinion is what keeps the forums alive especially for those of us who cannot attend or who's lives don't allow.

The raffles bring an excitement that cannot compare. Never have I been as excited when someone replies on the "how much bailout is enough thread" even though I chuckle a bit while reading it.

Cheers brah,
    Garth

Garth

The raffle shiest-er Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth's Avatar
    Hammerhead Extreme eCCR

Oh also sometimes I almost feel the fist travel from your computer to the "other guy."

This makes me laugh a little bit too. I have a sick sense of humor I suppose. Shit, I'm Irish.

Garth