+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Solomon Islands

RBW Member sensor330 is a glorious beacon of light sensor330 is a glorious beacon of light sensor330 is a glorious beacon of light sensor330 is a glorious beacon of light sensor330 is a glorious beacon of light sensor330 is a glorious beacon of light sensor330 is a glorious beacon of light sensor330 is a glorious beacon of light sensor330 is a glorious beacon of light sensor330 is a glorious beacon of light sensor330 is a glorious beacon of light sensor330's Avatar
    Who cares

A few

Solomon Islands

I'm heading to the Solomon's next week for work and I was considering bringing my rebreather along. I guess my only question is will I be able to get sorb and O2 there?

scott

New Member petemes is a jewel in the rough petemes is a jewel in the rough petemes is a jewel in the rough petemes is a jewel in the rough petemes is a jewel in the rough petemes is a jewel in the rough petemes is a jewel in the rough petemes is a jewel in the rough petemes's Avatar
    Inspo Vision

Re: Solomon Islands

Hi Scott,

If you are going to be working in Honiara, the Neil Yates from Tulagi Dive will be the guy to contact. He has CCR tanks, booster and I am sure some sorb for you. Cracker diving there, you must get out to the Florida Islands out of Honiara nd dive the USS Aaron Ward.

Pete

Quote Originally Posted by sensor330  View Original Post
    I'm heading to the Solomon's next week for work and I was considering bringing my rebreather along. I guess my only question is will I be able to get sorb and O2 there?

scott

RBW Member sensor330 is a glorious beacon of light sensor330 is a glorious beacon of light sensor330 is a glorious beacon of light sensor330 is a glorious beacon of light sensor330 is a glorious beacon of light sensor330 is a glorious beacon of light sensor330 is a glorious beacon of light sensor330 is a glorious beacon of light sensor330 is a glorious beacon of light sensor330 is a glorious beacon of light sensor330 is a glorious beacon of light sensor330's Avatar
    Who cares

A few

Thanks. I'm leaving on Thursday so hopefully he gets back to me fast.

RBW Member thezipp is an unknown quantity at this point thezipp's Avatar
    rEvo III micro FT

Evolution, rEvo III Ti st.

I am heading for the Solomon's in 2015. Last time I emailed them Dive Munda was set up for rebreathers. They have O2 and a booster. Not sure how much lead time they need for sorb. don't remember if they keep it in stock.

+ Reply to Thread