+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2014 Northeast Rebreather Workshop

for a world of water OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity's Avatar
    homebuild/custom

2014 Northeast Rebreather Workshop

Friends and fellow divers,

I am pleased to announce that the 2014 Northeast Rebreather & Advanced Diving Technology Workshop will be held at the University of Rhode Island on Saturday, February 22. This is the third time we are organizing this event, which has proven to be widely attended by divers of all types, policy makers, technologists, and explorers.

This year’s event is about YOU, with a focus on ‘life support innovation: making it original, and making it your own’. We all modify rebreathers and other life systems to make them more personalized and ‘better’ than out of the box. The forum calls on YOU to present something unique about your equipment configuration for 10-15 minutes – could be something original that you designed, a unique assemblage of off the shelf parts, etc. Moderated discussion to follow short presentations. Please contact me if you’d like to make a short presentation.

Additional information is attached. Pre-registration required.

Hope to see you there!
    Mike
    Attached Files

for a world of water OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity's Avatar
    homebuild/custom

Re: 2014 Northeast Rebreather Workshop

Several people registering, but space remains. We're also specifically looking for folks interested in doing show and tell with their rigs and/or accessories

RBW Member Franck13 is an unknown quantity at this point Franck13's Avatar
    Vision Inspiration all options

kiss poseidon lard ....

Talking Re: 2014 Northeast Rebreather Workshop

Quote Originally Posted by OceanOpportunity  View Original Post
    Friends and fellow divers,

I am pleased to announce that the 2014 Northeast Rebreather & Advanced Diving Technology Workshop will be held at the University of Rhode Island on Saturday, February 22. This is the third time we are organizing this event, which has proven to be widely attended by divers of all types, policy makers, technologists, and explorers.

This year’s event is about YOU, with a focus on ‘life support innovation: making it original, and making it your own’. We all modify rebreathers and other life systems to make them more personalized and ‘better’ than out of the box. The forum calls on YOU to present something unique about your equipment configuration for 10-15 minutes – could be something original that you designed, a unique assemblage of off the shelf parts, etc. Moderated discussion to follow short presentations. Please contact me if you’d like to make a short presentation.

Additional information is attached. Pre-registration required.

Hope to see you there!
    Mike
    thank but another time Mike i must go too another congres

Franck

homebuild/custom

Friends & colleagues,

Very sorry to inform you that this event is being cancelled. Pre-registration numbers have been far too low to ensure that the event would prove successful.

Those who pre-registered will be refunded in full, and I will be mailing each of you a copy of the recent MTS Journal Special Issue on Diving Technology and Techniques.

I hope to regroup on this in the future, as the last two workshops were successful. We will revisit as more interest is generated.

REgards
    Mike

Supporting Member Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli's Avatar
    rEvoMicro w.hybrid&dsix stand

rEvoII fullsize

Mike,

You were too close to the OWD flea market in jersey on feb 16 for me to commit.

The past January dates were more schedule friendly.

Best

Marv
    Marv

fidelis Ad Mortem

Down to no good kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter's Avatar
    JJ, Flex

rEvo III, Optima, GEM

Not to mention Tek Dive USA coming up in May and RF3 not too long ago. The market might be a little supersaturated.
    Ken

Quote Originally Posted by Dsix36  View Original Post
    Just remember that listening to an idiot such as myself may very well get your arse dead.

RBW Member RZEP17 will become famous soon enough RZEP17 will become famous soon enough RZEP17 will become famous soon enough RZEP17 will become famous soon enough RZEP17's Avatar

It is real bummer, Mike. I was planning to register closer to the date, pending my hectic schedule.
    rgrds
    Tomek

+ Reply to Thread