+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: And another...

Down to no good kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter's Avatar
    JJ, Flex

rEvo III, Optima, GEM

Re: And another...

He explained to me in his terse, moronic and rude fashion that he was selling both his and his wife's almost identical units. All I had done was suggest that he include that information in his eBay listing so that people wouldn't suspect what we all did. Not all of the photos are identical, but when selling identical units it would certainly raise doubts. And we have all seen phantom rebreathers for sale on eBay.

Even though he had absolutely zero reputation on eBay and wasn't on any RB sites, I am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt and just hope that after he sells the second unit, he goes away and is never heard from again. Total asshole.
    Ken

Quote Originally Posted by Dsix36  View Original Post
    Just remember that listening to an idiot such as myself may very well get your arse dead.

Dark, cold and wet. DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ's Avatar
    rEvo III Mini rMS

rEvo III Standard hCCR

Some of the smartest divers on the planet and Don here on rebreather world. Interesting first posts.

RBW Member humpbackdiving is an unknown quantity at this point humpbackdiving's Avatar
    Vision, Deep Pursuit

just pm'ed him asking for some info includ serial number. we'll see what he says...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2