+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Weird dream I had last night

The raffle shiest-er Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth's Avatar
    Hammerhead Extreme eCCR

Weird dream I had last night

So I was dreaming about going on a dive trip in Florida. I recall packing the truck and spending a lot of energy getting the gear together. Then I met up with some divers in Florida I met on a forum. I remember getting the gear and lugging everything to the dive site which was more of a beach or shore entry. Here is where it got a bit weird and somewhat disturbing.

I found myself looking at a Revo. Wtf? This isn't right. I was trained on a hammerhead. So the next little while of the dream I was going back and forth thinking I can do this, how hard can it be to.. wait a minute I don't know what the heck this does, to oh I know what that is... You get the point. All the while the rest of the divers are suiting up and the tension is building with me knowing I need to tell everyone that I have no fucking idea how to dive a Revo but I keep acting like I can do this. This went in until everyone was in their drysuits and at that time I woke up wondering what the heck that was all about...

On the way out the house I actually had to glance at my rebreather to feel better (not that a Revo would be bad just because it was the weirdest dream I've had in a while).

Anyone else have any weird dreams about diving and being unable to figure something out that would usually be no problem?

Crazy dream

Garth

RBW Member jdh is an unknown quantity at this point jdh's Avatar
    rEvo

Classic KISS

Re: Weird dream I had last night

Dreaming of rEvos is perfectly normal. Don't worry about it.

Supporting Member Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli's Avatar
    rEvoMicro w.hybrid&dsix stand

rEvoII fullsize

Dude dreams can be our subconscious telling us things we know but don't want to admit to ourselves. Sounds like you have some confidence issues, maybe take another basic class just to refresh.....................

On a rEvo of course!
    Marv

fidelis Ad Mortem

rEvo's daddy
    paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers's Avatar
    rEvo

Quote Originally Posted by Garth  View Original Post
    Anyone else have any weird dreams about diving and being unable to figure something out that would usually be no problem?

Garth
    I can say with confidence I never had a similar kind of dream, me looking at a HH...

you get a beer from me at the next diveshow

Paul
    www.rEvo-rebreathers.com
    ...."Yes you have to pre-breathe to activate the scrubber sorb, anyone who says different doesn't know what they are talking about!"...
    .... to get more accurate CO2 injection in the breathing machine we put 2 mass flow controllers in series ...
    .... The noise is a few tens of nano-volts, so DL were able to reduce the output voltage ...
    .... radial scrubbers give longer dwell time than axials...
    .... the earth is flat and ...

King of the Geeks
    heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude's Avatar
    HAMMERHEAD!

Quote Originally Posted by paulraymaekers  View Original Post
    I can say with confidence I never had a similar kind of dream, me looking at a HH...
    ...snip...

Paul

No, Paul just has dreams about me where I'm naked, and he's got a gallon of whipped cream....

I told him to stop, last time he sent me one of his "Sexts"... Dang dirty Belgians...

Kevin.

RBW Member EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD's Avatar
    rEvo III rMS

rEvo is all you need!!!!

Weird dream I had last night

Quote Originally Posted by heyydude  View Original Post
    No, Paul just has dreams about me where I'm naked, and he's got a gallon of whipped cream....

I told him to stop, last time he sent me one of his "Sexts"... Dang dirty Belgians...

Kevin.
    Is this Paul's dream ....or what you wish him to dream ????

:)

RBW Member AVacc is an unknown quantity at this point AVacc's Avatar
    Hammerhead Extreme

Clearly your dream means HH are simple and elegant and rEvos are stressful and confusing. And something about your mother. ;)

RBW Member jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk's Avatar
    HammerMeg

Kiss Classic, Inspiration

Quote Originally Posted by Garth  View Original Post
    I was trained on a hammerhead. So the next little while of the dream I was going back and forth thinking I can do this, how hard can it be to.. wait a minute I don't know what the heck this does, to oh I know what that is...
    Crazy dream

Garth
    Garth you are in good company with all the other HH divers. Except most of them complain about the headaches and nightmares.

John

Chris Ferrar hyrax is an unknown quantity at this point hyrax's Avatar
    Evolution

Sounds like a nightmare to me.

Really I can't say anything bad about either. Would take both if someone was giving them away.

Dark, cold and wet. DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ's Avatar
    rEvo III Mini rMS

rEvo III Standard hCCR

So funny! Thanks for sharing!!