+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fort lauderdale 27-30

RBW Member Fritzson.Meg is an unknown quantity at this point Fritzson.Meg's Avatar
    Megalodon

Fort lauderdale 27-30

hi

i will be in fort lauderdale from the 27-30.
    any one that is going diving during this time. Max 150ft.
    And then I will need to find some where I can rent cylinders for my meg and bailout will also need to by sorb.

Any recommendations?
    Have tried emailing pompano but no reply yet.

Monkey Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts's Avatar
    KISS

Optima, Megalodon, KISS, rEvo

Fort lauderdale 27-30

August 27-30 I assume? PDC Can hook you up with tank rentals and sorb. Call them though. They are not the best with email.

I might be able to join you on the 30th.

RBW Member Fritzson.Meg is an unknown quantity at this point Fritzson.Meg's Avatar
    Megalodon

Re: Fort lauderdale 27-30

I have now booked dives with pompano on the 27 the 30 & 31. Hope to se some Florida based divers out there and of cores other visitors like me.

Megalodon

After some nice dives with pompano I have to say that that the trip was a success but the dive time is bait short on the non tec trips.

RBW Member FrancoC is just really nice FrancoC is just really nice FrancoC is just really nice FrancoC is just really nice FrancoC is just really nice FrancoC is just really nice FrancoC is just really nice FrancoC is just really nice FrancoC is just really nice FrancoC's Avatar
    rEvo III mini

Quote Originally Posted by Fritzson.Meg  View Original Post
    After some nice dives with pompano I have to say that that the trip was a success but the dive time is bait short on the non tec trips.
    Really? I was out with PDC a couple of weeks ago and they were allowing me 1.5hr dives on their non tec trips. I understand they couldn't have allowed me any longer dives than that and still have their warm and fuzzy feeling.

Hijack.... Diving the reef from Boyton Beach, (different dive op) the Capt gave me a 3hr BT. I had to surface after 2hrs after being constantly attacked by a ramora (shark sucker). Bit my left ear to shreds and bleeding by the time I got on the boat. Anyone else have problems with these bastards?

Franco

+ Reply to Thread