+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Diving this weekend with Pompano Dive Center, Aug 16 - 18

RBW Member Terry is an unknown quantity at this point Terry's Avatar
    KISS Classic

Inspiration, Hammerhead

Diving this weekend with Pompano Dive Center, Aug 16 - 18

Hey -
    I am heading to Pompano Dive Center this weekend for some rec and tec dives. I'll be diving my KISS. Come on by if your in the area, Friday, Sat, and Sun (Aug 16, 17, 18).

Terry

debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole's Avatar
    KISS Spirit & JJ-CCR

Kiss Classic & Sport, Kiss GEM

Re: Diving this weekend with Pompano Dive Center, Aug 16 - 18

Terry:

Wish I could join you, but I've got to get our son back to college. Have fun!

Doug

Monkey Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts's Avatar
    KISS

Optima, Megalodon, KISS, rEvo

Diving this weekend with Pompano Dive Center, Aug 16 - 18

I think Kim and I are signed up to do the hydro Saturday with them.

+ Reply to Thread