+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Been looking from the surface

RBW Member Craig70mtr is an unknown quantity at this point Craig70mtr's Avatar
    Posiedon Mk VI

Been looking from the surface

Hi everyone,
    Been watching and learning from the outside looking in,so here I am.Based in the Shellharbour,NSW,Aust area,just completed MKVI training after 37yrs of O/C.Tech trained but still learning.So remember there are no dumb questions,just silly people asking them.Be gentle.20 hrs up in one month ,plenty to come.

Classic KISS Pilot Rickoz has a spectacular aura about Rickoz has a spectacular aura about Rickoz has a spectacular aura about Rickoz has a spectacular aura about Rickoz has a spectacular aura about Rickoz has a spectacular aura about Rickoz's Avatar
    Classic KISS

Thumbs up Re: Been looking from the surface

Quote Originally Posted by Craig70mtr  View Original Post
    Hi everyone,
    Been watching and learning from the outside looking in,so here I am.Based in the Shellharbour,NSW,Aust area,just completed MKVI training after 37yrs of O/C.Tech trained but still learning.So remember there are no dumb questions,just silly people asking them.Be gentle.20 hrs up in one month ,plenty to come.
    G'Day Craig http://www.rebreatherworld.com/showthread.php?t=19478

RBW Member Sambo is an unknown quantity at this point Sambo's Avatar
    rEvo Micro FT

Re: Been looking from the surface

Craig are you working from the Shell harbour dive shop? I have relatives in the area and visit and dive down there a couple of times every year.

Sent from my HTC Desire

RBW Member Craig70mtr is an unknown quantity at this point Craig70mtr's Avatar
    Posiedon Mk VI

Re: Been looking from the surface

Quote Originally Posted by Sambo  View Original Post
    Craig are you working from the Shell harbour dive shop? I have relatives in the area and visit and dive down there a couple of times every year.

Sent from my HTC Desire
    Yeah,that's our hangout,Only set up for Posiedon in ccr at the moment but that can change,feel welcome.Google Craig70mtr,check out our videos,local and overseas sites,wrecks and reef .Sorry,vid is before our CCR course.

+ Reply to Thread