+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Satori for side mount?

RBW Member MedCop is on a distinguished road MedCop is on a distinguished road MedCop's Avatar
    rEvo

Optima

Satori for side mount?

Looking at buying the Satori for use as a side mount rebreather. Finding very little info on anyone who is doing this.

Fake Diver Jeff Pack will become famous soon enough Jeff Pack will become famous soon enough Jeff Pack will become famous soon enough Jeff Pack will become famous soon enough Jeff Pack's Avatar
    Meg

KISS

Re: Satori for side mount?

Quote Originally Posted by MedCop  View Original Post
    Looking at buying the Satori for use as a side mount rebreather. Finding very little info on anyone who is doing this.
    the KISS GEM Sidekick makes a good sidemount rebreather. Some of us though are converting ours from SCR to CCR.

RBW Member KIMDive is an unknown quantity at this point KIMDive's Avatar
    pSCR Gerbertz

pSCR Tourill

You can look some pictures here: pSCR sidemount
    It's not a Satori, but also pSCR.
    Breathe easier than backmount, but we had to close the valve stronger.
    And it is desirable to load the bottom of the unit of 1-2 kilograms.

I think in a real cave you will need a bigger cylinder and V-valve with two regulators. But we dived in side mount only in the pool. :)

Markku Diedrich Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure's Avatar
    Megalodon Apeks 2.5

Classic Inspiration

SF 2 ?? You can contact Toddy Waelde at protecsardinia.com, i think he can help....

RBW Member scubamoody is an unknown quantity at this point scubamoody's Avatar
    Cis Lunar Mk6

Satori for side mount?

I'm pretty sure you can also run the new golem gear flex as an mccr if that is an option you are looking at. The sf2 as far as I am aware is also a fully closed unit and not a scr as the OP seemed to be looking for.

RBW Master Plumber lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof's Avatar
    Hammerhead

Meg,Prizm,RB80,LARV,MK15,HomeB

Yes, Golem Flex CCR can be configured as mCCR or eCRR or hybrid.
    Designed to be sidemount rb. No need to convert.

RBW Member scubamoody is an unknown quantity at this point scubamoody's Avatar
    Cis Lunar Mk6

Satori for side mount?

Quote Originally Posted by lof  View Original Post
    Yes, Golem Flex CCR can be configured as mCCR or eCRR or hybrid.
    Designed to be sidemount rb. No need to convert.
    What is the approximate pricing for it configured as an mccr?

RBW Member evodive is an unknown quantity at this point evodive's Avatar
    Megalodon and Pathfinder

Satori

Hi, I have a Satori which has never been used and stored in my study. It was not used because I bought two eCCR units. So it is for sale if you want one. Location is Darwin Australia. jeff@darwinortho.com.au

RBW Master Plumber lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof's Avatar
    Hammerhead

Meg,Prizm,RB80,LARV,MK15,HomeB

Quote Originally Posted by scubamoody  View Original Post
    What is the approximate pricing for it configured as an mccr?
    Contact Kevin at Juergensen Marine for pricing on complete unit.

You can get parts here
    Flex CCR - Sidemount, backmount rebreather

There is also a short video on assembly of the unit.

RBW Member Nick Tousssaint is an unknown quantity at this point Nick Tousssaint's Avatar
    NT2+SD V2+SMM

SD,NT2,Rb80,rb2K,NT1,MC,HH,AH1

Quote Originally Posted by MedCop  View Original Post
    Hi Medcop

The inline design of traditional pSCR is perfect for sidemounting, specially if diving tight cave, using two units or dropping the units along the cave.

I mean is not a sidemount canister you need, but a full detachable unit.
    Is the best way to achieve it.

Some photos in my profile photo albums in this forum.

+ Reply to Thread