+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Miami shipwreck hunting and ESMERALDA dives

New Member barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney's Avatar

Miami shipwreck hunting and ESMERALDA dives

Got out this past weekend to check out some more targets off Miami. Out in deep water we found two very intriguing targets, a couple more also worth checking out at some point, but also found some junk like concrete culvert/pipe. We also got in a couple dives on the yacht ESMERALDA, which rests in 200 feet of water. Some nice marine life on it Saturday, but overnight the temperature dropped 10 degrees to 62F on the bottom, chasing away some of the big hogfish. Here is a video I threw together as a sampler of the weekend....

MIAMI WRECK HUNTING AND ESMERALDA DIVES - YouTube

Cheers,
    Mike

The raffle shiest-er Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth's Avatar
    Hammerhead Extreme eCCR

Re: Miami shipwreck hunting and ESMERALDA dives

Excellent report! I wanna port hole, not sure there are any left in North Carolina. Theres gotta be one hiding somewhere.

Thanks for sharing the video.

Chett Lehrer Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L's Avatar
    rEvo FT / Hollis P-2/ rEvo lll

Prism Topaz-1 / rEvo ll

Hi Mike,

Fantastic Video!!!

Thanks for posting.

Best regards,
    Chett
    Chett. L

Supporting Member Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli's Avatar
    rEvoMicro w.hybrid&dsix stand

rEvoII fullsize

Garth

A mentor once told me there are portholes everywhere , they are just waiting for the people who can find them.

I'm still trying to become one of those people.
    Marv

fidelis Ad Mortem

The raffle shiest-er Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth's Avatar
    Hammerhead Extreme eCCR

Miami shipwreck hunting and ESMERALDA dives

Quote Originally Posted by Al Marvelli  View Original Post
    Garth

A mentor once told me there are portholes everywhere , they are just waiting for the people who can find them.

I'm still trying to become one of those people.
    Cool, then ill keep looking.