+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Catheter and Santi BZ-200/4th Dimension Base Layer

New Member Peter Bomberg is an unknown quantity at this point Peter Bomberg's Avatar

Question Catheter and Santi BZ-200/4th Dimension Base Layer

Hello Everyone,

So I guess my question is do they come with a cut out or pre-prepared place to cut trough for the catheter hose?

I suspect that reinforcing and then manually making a hole on the 4th dimension base layer should be fairly simple but I am more worried about the BZ-200 as it's thinsolate based.

Does anyone know if they are pre made for the tube and if not how have you made your pass troughs?

Peter

RBW Member rongoodman is an unknown quantity at this point rongoodman's Avatar
    Prism 2

Re: Catheter and Santi BZ-200/4th Dimension Base Layer

I bought a BZ-200 earlier this summer and it has an opening for the catheter just to the left of the bottom of the zipper.
    Last edited by rongoodman; 4th August 2013 at 16:57.

New Member Peter Bomberg is an unknown quantity at this point Peter Bomberg's Avatar

Thanks now I just have to find out about the FOURTH ELEMENT DRYBASE MEN'S LEGGINGS.

rongoodman, how do you like the BZ-200? Any issues or negative aspects and what temp range do you use it for?

RBW Member rongoodman is an unknown quantity at this point rongoodman's Avatar
    Prism 2

I like it, and the one I had previous, which seems to have shrunk while hanging in the closet. I've worn it on the Radeau in Lake George at about 47 degrees, but that was pushing it. I think rather than getting the 400 for colder dives, I'd first look into a heated vest.

My plan was a 4th dimension base layer for warm water diving and add the BZ-200 when the water is colder and rather than a BZ400 I was thinking of the Fourth Element Arctic line as a layer on top of the base layer but under the BZ-200 for really cold dives (if I get there)

+ Reply to Thread