+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 3d modeling or cad drawing

I do all my own stunts shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back's Avatar

3d modeling or cad drawing

Any one know of a free shareware application that will be easy ( dummied up)
    I have a few thing I would like to draw up and want to make a pic I can manipulate in several ways .

www.rebreather.com.br zmcave has a spectacular aura about zmcave has a spectacular aura about zmcave has a spectacular aura about zmcave has a spectacular aura about zmcave has a spectacular aura about zmcave's Avatar
    O2ptima / Liberty / Dolphin

Re: 3d modeling or cad drawing

Its hard to find something really useful as a shareware.
    Anyway, you can always go to the Autodesk site and ask for a 30 day trial Cd ROM!! At least you will have 30 days of a very good software.
    Just go to Products and select one.
    Under Product Information click on Product Trial.
    I don't know what you are trying to do but start with Autodesk VIZ.
    You also have AliasStudio, I have never used it but it looks interesting...
    You can also find online tutorials for them.

Good luck,

Zé.

Acme Serpentine Lubricant lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland's Avatar

Sketch Up has a free trial version with limited faetures too. It seems very easy to learn.

John Routley
    narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by shell-back
    Any one know of a free shareware application that will be easy ( dummied up)
    I have a few thing I would like to draw up and want to make a pic I can manipulate in several ways .
    hi ya me and BRENT (dive the world) might be able to help you out please give me or brent a PM and we'll see what we can do foy you....but at the end of the day do you know how to use these programs?!
    john routley
    you know...life is not about waiting for the storm to pass,
    Its about learning to dance in the rain..

Supporting Shearwater Research Products in Europe

John Routley
    narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90's Avatar

or give us drawing and we can work it for you.......but dont go to mad or the time will cost:o
    john routley
    you know...life is not about waiting for the storm to pass,
    Its about learning to dance in the rain..

Supporting Shearwater Research Products in Europe

I do all my own stunts shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back's Avatar

Thanks , every one for the feedback. I have found what I was after and a wicked engineer to make the drawings. I will post anything that looks promising or the stuff that isn't:D

John , thanks for the offer I may have to call you soon if All works out.

Brent - Narked at 90
    divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld's Avatar
    Deep Pursuit or a Camelion

and 11 others inc. a UT-240

Quote Originally Posted by narked at 90
    or give us drawing and we can work it for you.......but dont go to mad or the time will cost:o
    john routley
    Yup,

Just let us know. If its not too complicated then I should be able to 3D CAD model it in just a few mins.
    I can then publish it to you in an e-drawing for you to play with. You can measure, cross-section, explode and animate it at will.
    It is our way of getting your products right before John creates from materials.
    Concept models are usually free, when dimentional and material characteristics are added there will be bills to pay. From this full engineering drawings will be produced with technical data all included. Metric or imerial, with mass, bouyancy and physical (strength) properties calc'd in.
    Drawings will be individual parts and full working physics assembly models.

Have fun.

Brent
    Copying skips understanding. Understanding is how you grow. You have to understand why something works or why something is how it is. When you copy it, you miss that. WWW.NARKEDAT90.COM
    www.puwer.co.uk PUWER and Machinery CE Marking www.ce-eu.com

+ Reply to Thread