+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Blocking Posters from what they Dribble

Classic KISS Pilot Rickoz has a spectacular aura about Rickoz has a spectacular aura about Rickoz has a spectacular aura about Rickoz has a spectacular aura about Rickoz has a spectacular aura about Rickoz has a spectacular aura about Rickoz's Avatar
    Classic KISS

Question Blocking Posters from what they Dribble

Hi Guys & Gals in the past i'veBlocked myself from reading one or two Posters who i can't stand reading what theyposts, well i've found another Tosser I wish to Add to this List and not see their one eyed views.
    How do weblock Ourselves from certain Members Posts, I can't seem to remember how
    Please help me before i end upwriting something i will regreton a thread one day soon, i can only hold back for so long

Dive different. cys has much to be proud of cys has much to be proud of cys has much to be proud of cys has much to be proud of cys has much to be proud of cys has much to be proud of cys has much to be proud of cys has much to be proud of cys has much to be proud of cys has much to be proud of cys has much to be proud of cys's Avatar
    MK15.5, MK15, LARV

KISS Classic

Re: Blocking Posters from what they Dribble

Quick Links --> User Control Panel --> Edit Ignore List

Quote Originally Posted by Rickoz  View Original Post
    Hi Guys & Gals in the past i'veBlocked myself from reading one or two Posters who i can't stand reading what theyposts, well i've found another Tosser I wish to Add to this List and not see their one eyed views.
    How do weblock Ourselves from certain Members Posts, I can't seem to remember how
    Please help me before i end upwriting something i will regreton a thread one day soon, i can only hold back for so long

Classic KISS Pilot Rickoz has a spectacular aura about Rickoz has a spectacular aura about Rickoz has a spectacular aura about Rickoz has a spectacular aura about Rickoz has a spectacular aura about Rickoz has a spectacular aura about Rickoz's Avatar
    Classic KISS

Thumbs up Re: Blocking Posters from what they Dribble

Quote Originally Posted by cys  View Original Post
    Quick Links --> User Control Panel --> Edit Ignore List

+ Reply to Thread