+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Santi E.Lite vs. E.Motion

New Member Peter Bomberg is an unknown quantity at this point Peter Bomberg's Avatar

Question Santi E.Lite vs. E.Motion

Which one would you pick, will mostly be used (at least in the short run) for diving in the Ottawa area (meaning no air travel) but in the long run will go around the world many times.

From my reading other than the colour options, the main difference is weight (E.Lite is heavier by 1KG) and the material in the E.Lite is more durable.

Price wise its a wash so given all things being equal what would you choose?

Peter

RBW Member BB1 is an unknown quantity at this point BB1's Avatar
    rEvo III Micro FT - RMS

Re: Santi E.Lite vs. E.Motion

I picked the E.Lite and have not been sorry.

100+ dives already including lots of cave time and still looks like new!

Only slight negative is they are a little looser than I would have liked around my lower legs but that might have been on purpose to allow my "Big Foot" size feet to get down into the boots. I use the largest they have = 15 US

RBW Member garyd is an unknown quantity at this point garyd's Avatar
    KISS Classic #408

I have the Espace. I had been diving with a Pinnacle Evolution -which is heavy cordura- for a number of years and was sick of its drying time, weight and inflexiblility. The Espace is a polar opposite in all those areas and I couldn't be happier with it. I have not dove either of the suits you are considering but have seen both and they are both outstanding. The quality and features of the Santi line are great and You will be happy with either.

RBW Member bmwgsboy will become famous soon enough bmwgsboy will become famous soon enough bmwgsboy will become famous soon enough bmwgsboy's Avatar
    rEVO rms

Insp, Meg

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Bomberg  View Original Post
    Which one would you pick, will mostly be used (at least in the short run) for diving in the Ottawa area (meaning no air travel) but in the long run will go around the world many times.

From my reading other than the colour options, the main difference is weight (E.Lite is heavier by 1KG) and the material in the E.Lite is more durable.

Price wise its a wash so given all things being equal what would you choose?

Peter
    Flip a coin. I flipped and got a e- lite

+ Reply to Thread