+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Titan Mark II Digital

Dive Junkie Husker diver will become famous soon enough Husker diver will become famous soon enough Husker diver will become famous soon enough Husker diver's Avatar
    Inspo w/Deep Pursuit head:)

Titan Mark II Digital

So Titan is revamping its rebreather and making it digital. Anyone heard any rumblings about what new stuff they may bring to the table. I suspect that the Petrel will be a part of it as the website indicates that but anyone else heard anything about a scrubber monitor or other cool stuff?

It's Hammertime! Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski's Avatar
    Hammerhead

Megalodon, Inspiration

Re: Titan Mark II Digital

I suspect the upgrade is partially due to Shearwater moving over to the CAN bus.
    Hammerhead CCR Instructor
    Hammerhead Repair Facility
    Golem Gear Dealer
    www.silentthrill.com

Dive Junkie Husker diver will become famous soon enough Husker diver will become famous soon enough Husker diver will become famous soon enough Husker diver's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pawel Szopinski  View Original Post
    I suspect the upgrade is partially due to Shearwater moving over to the CAN bus.
    That makes sense but I'm wondering if they'll incorporate new features in the rebreather like rEvo did.

Christian Rasmussen depth is just really nice depth is just really nice depth is just really nice depth is just really nice depth is just really nice depth is just really nice depth is just really nice depth is just really nice depth is just really nice depth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Husker diver  View Original Post
    That makes sense but I'm wondering if they'll incorporate new features in the rebreather like rEvo did.
    As I understand, the scrubber monitoring system was developed by rEvo, so I don't think we will see the system in the Titan unless Paul will license the technology to others...

/Christian
    Come to the darkside.... we have cookies...

Titan CCR Diver Michigandiver will become famous soon enough Michigandiver will become famous soon enough Michigandiver will become famous soon enough Michigandiver's Avatar
    Titan eCCR

I haven't heard a word. They have been trying to release new lights, but that hasn't seemed to happen yet. So, I wouldn't hold your breath for anything to be released in the short term. I love my Titan rebreather, but it seems their customer service has taken a major hit. I hope they can turn that around. Seems to be lots of not so happy customers out there right now. :-(

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

And still no word on their big announcement on their website. Makes one wonder about the crickets...........

RBW Member uwxplorer is on a distinguished road uwxplorer is on a distinguished road uwxplorer's Avatar
    rEvo mini III Hybrid rMS

They might be going through some changes:
    http://www.mpacorn.com/news/2014-04-..._business.html

Quote Originally Posted by uwxplorer  View Original Post
    Sounds like an interesting concept but to deny good customer support your already existing business...........

Hammerhead CCR diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike's Avatar
    HammerHead CCR

Sidekick & Others

Quote Originally Posted by Husker diver  View Original Post
    Sounds like an interesting concept but to deny good customer support your already existing business...........

It's atually kinda old news... The idea is pretty interesting. I took a spin through the crowd founding site a while back...

+ Reply to Thread