+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Miller lite video 7-20

Monkey Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts's Avatar
    KISS

Optima, Megalodon, KISS, rEvo

Miller lite video 7-20

After a huge streak of shit-vis dives, we hit a good day today with 80+ vis on the Miller Lite.

Henry, Kim and myself enjoyed a 30 minute runtime on her, along with Baptiste, Dean, Dana, and some others.

Here's some video from the dive:

Chett Lehrer Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L's Avatar
    rEvo FT / Hollis P-2/ rEvo lll

Prism Topaz-1 / rEvo ll

Re: Miller lite video 7-20

Hi Tony,

Outstanding first class production!

Thank you for posting.

Best regards,
    Chett
    Chett. L

The raffle shiest-er Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth's Avatar
    Hammerhead Extreme eCCR

Miller lite video 7-20

Yeah. I need to make it down at some point to see you in action while filming. I'm doing something wrong because your videos kick ass.

jeff addis swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver's Avatar
    Revo

Optima

great conditions! (that's cause I wasn't there) and wonderful video as usual from Mr. Tinynuts

RBW Member Skankpile has a spectacular aura about Skankpile has a spectacular aura about Skankpile has a spectacular aura about Skankpile has a spectacular aura about Skankpile has a spectacular aura about Skankpile has a spectacular aura about Skankpile's Avatar
    Meg

Awesome Tony; I wish you would post more videos.

RBW Member cmalinowski is an unknown quantity at this point cmalinowski's Avatar
    HammerMeg

Nice video. Conditions looked spectacular. I need to get back down to SoFla.

Chris

Monkey Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts's Avatar
    KISS

Optima, Megalodon, KISS, rEvo

Quote Originally Posted by Skankpile  View Original Post
    Awesome Tony; I wish you would post more videos.
    I wish I would too. The mistake I made was getting another job in the diving industry, which leads to less fun diving.

RBW Member bowzer is a jewel in the rough bowzer is a jewel in the rough bowzer is a jewel in the rough bowzer is a jewel in the rough bowzer is a jewel in the rough bowzer is a jewel in the rough bowzer is a jewel in the rough bowzer's Avatar
    rEvo

I wish I would too. The mistake I made was getting another job in the diving industry, which leads to less fun diving.
    couldn't have been that bad a job if you can afford that camera/housing/lights combination --- OUCH...

My wife loves me, but not that much.

+ Reply to Thread