+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Bikini Atoll 2013, video

RBW Member Callemo is an unknown quantity at this point Callemo's Avatar
    Inspiration

Bikini Atoll 2013, video

Thank's to Pete Mesley for an outstanding time at Bikini and all other guys on the boat! Except diving on wrecks lite Printz Eugen, Saratoga and Nagato we had a good time with BBQ on the beach and amazing food and crew!

I put together a little clip for those interested:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXCyAJbGRsU

The raffle shiest-er Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth's Avatar
    Hammerhead Extreme eCCR

Bikini Atoll 2013, video

Thanks for sharing! I want a boat just like that.

RBW Member Diveratt is on a distinguished road Diveratt is on a distinguished road Diveratt's Avatar
    Poseidon mk6

Re: Bikini Atoll 2013, video

Bikini has been top of my list for a while seeing vids like this just confirm it . Thanks for sharing

RBW Member diverchris is an unknown quantity at this point diverchris's Avatar
    Inspiration with Vision

Great video! Pete does organize a wonderful trip; bikini one day...

RBW Member Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll's Avatar
    Waiting for my Next

Megalodon 2.7

Very Nice, Cheers

RBW Member diverem is on a distinguished road diverem is on a distinguished road diverem's Avatar
    rEvo III Micro FT RMS

Bikini Atoll 2013, video

Great video, thanks for sharing. Viz looks pretty good too. Can't wait until our trip there next year!:)

Inspiration

Thanks for the feedback!
    Yeah, Pete oranized the trip very well.
    And hopefully i can shoot as good pictures as Pete on the next trip :)

New Member petemes is a jewel in the rough petemes is a jewel in the rough petemes is a jewel in the rough petemes is a jewel in the rough petemes is a jewel in the rough petemes is a jewel in the rough petemes is a jewel in the rough petemes is a jewel in the rough petemes's Avatar
    Inspo Vision

Nice one Carl. Just got back from the second Bikini Trip. When I get a change to download all my videe I will post some.
    Had an absolute ball. Viz was awesome, pushed some new areas in the Saratoga and learnt heaps more about the wrecks.

Next years trips are all full but the response has been amazing so will be working on opening up another trip.

Pete

Chett Lehrer Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L's Avatar
    rEvo FT / Hollis P-2/ rEvo lll

Prism Topaz-1 / rEvo ll

Very nice video.

Thanks for posting.

Best regards,

Chett
    Chett. L

Inspiration

Quote Originally Posted by petemes  View Original Post
    Nice one Carl. Just got back from the second Bikini Trip. When I get a change to download all my videe I will post some.
    Had an absolute ball. Viz was awesome, pushed some new areas in the Saratoga and learnt heaps more about the wrecks.

Next years trips are all full but the response has been amazing so will be working on opening up another trip.

Pete
    Thanks Pete. Can't wait to see what you put together. Great that you are full booked already.
    Let me know when you got the Dropbox ready.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast