+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Making an oxygen sensor tester

RBW Member laszlomocsari is on a distinguished road laszlomocsari is on a distinguished road laszlomocsari's Avatar
    Megalodon 15

Vision Insp/Evo, home built

Thumbs up Re: Making an oxygen sensor tester

Guys, thanks for the compliments and comments! Jasace, I did not know that! I will spend more time tester for my sensors.

RBW Member laszlomocsari is on a distinguished road laszlomocsari is on a distinguished road laszlomocsari's Avatar
    Megalodon 15

Re: Making an oxygen sensor tester

Follows another video with another tester cells, but this is only for Meg.

RBW Member PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG's Avatar
    Meg

Fenzy PO68 Dolphin

Very nice again!

You should sell a kit.

Peter

Dark, cold and wet. DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ's Avatar
    rEvo III Mini rMS

rEvo III Standard hCCR

Quote Originally Posted by laszlomocsari  View Original Post
    Guys, thanks for the compliments and comments! Jasace, I did not know that! I will spend more time tester for my sensors.
    It looks like you are building a number of O2 testers - Are you selling them?

Age Quod Agis psmedo is a jewel in the rough psmedo is a jewel in the rough psmedo is a jewel in the rough psmedo is a jewel in the rough psmedo is a jewel in the rough psmedo is a jewel in the rough psmedo is a jewel in the rough psmedo's Avatar
    INSPIRATION VISION

Great

Many thanks, i´ll add this one to my "great projects to do - wish list".

Rgds

RBW Member hillbilly will become famous soon enough hillbilly will become famous soon enough hillbilly will become famous soon enough hillbilly will become famous soon enough hillbilly's Avatar
    eCCR Meg

mCCR Dreadnought

Good job! Built a similar unit afew years ago.

Megalodon 15

Smile Re: Making an oxygen sensor tester

I first did the latter (for Meg) and posted in a group of Brazilian rebreather divers. A friend wanted an equal, then others wanted, the idea arose and I developed a model that can be used for various types of rebreather (1st video). I don't want to sell because I am a doctor and don't have time for this. For me this is a hobby. Five colleagues was interested and I decided to make these 5 units that were shown in the video.
    Thanks for appreciating!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2