+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Making an oxygen sensor tester

RBW Member laszlomocsari is on a distinguished road laszlomocsari is on a distinguished road laszlomocsari's Avatar
    Megalodon 15

Vision Insp/Evo, home built

RBW Member PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG's Avatar
    Meg

Fenzy PO68 Dolphin

Re: Making an oxygen sensor tester

Well done, thanks.

Peter

breathing or rEbreathing Davydive has a spectacular aura about Davydive has a spectacular aura about Davydive has a spectacular aura about Davydive has a spectacular aura about Davydive has a spectacular aura about Davydive has a spectacular aura about Davydive's Avatar
    rEvo MicFT rMS/Mini, CKiss#039

Prism2, Halcyon, Dolphin, Ray

Simple and clever idea.
    Thanks for sharing!

Cheers!
    Davy

RBW Member EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD's Avatar
    rEvo III rMS

rEvo is all you need!!!!

Making an oxygen sensor tester

Nice :)

Sent from my rEvodream using Tapatalk

RBW Member Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1's Avatar
    ybod

Down to no good kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter's Avatar
    JJ, Flex

rEvo III, Optima, GEM

Quick question for those with more experience with the electronics. I was taught that one of the crimps on the molex pins goes on the bare wire and gets tinned while the other gets crimped on the insulation. But I noticed both crimps on bare wire here. Anyone know if one way is better?
    Ken

Quote Originally Posted by Dsix36  View Original Post
    Just remember that listening to an idiot such as myself may very well get your arse dead.

RBW Member SlowDiver will become famous soon enough SlowDiver will become famous soon enough SlowDiver will become famous soon enough SlowDiver's Avatar
    Hammerhead Hybrid

Crimp one across the insulation.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

RBW Member Fldvr is an unknown quantity at this point Fldvr's Avatar

Crimp, then solder. Best to at least use a cheap molex crimp tool(10 bucks on ebay)
    Excellent video by the way, I can't wait to add this to my list of projects:)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

Down to no good kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter's Avatar
    JJ, Flex

rEvo III, Optima, GEM

Quote Originally Posted by SlowDiver  View Original Post
    Crimp one across the insulation.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Thanks Fred. The voice of experience.
    Ken

Quote Originally Posted by Dsix36  View Original Post
    Just remember that listening to an idiot such as myself may very well get your arse dead.

Serious Swagelok Addict jasace is a jewel in the rough jasace is a jewel in the rough jasace is a jewel in the rough jasace is a jewel in the rough jasace is a jewel in the rough jasace is a jewel in the rough jasace is a jewel in the rough jasace's Avatar
    JJ-CCR

Satori PSCR

Great video, thanks for sharing. It should be noted that galvanic cells have a regeneration tendency, so can show good at the start of a dive if you flush with oxygen at 6m, but then fail 15 minutes later. This was clearly shown at the Oztek conference. So if you are going to use a cell checker, you should test your cells at pressure for at least half an hour to get a true measure of their current state.

I have the Narked@90 big cell checker so am all for cell validation but the test can't be for a couple of minutes.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast