+ Reply to Thread

Thread: CCR Cave Course Florida OCT 2013

Dive Addicts Michael Thornton will become famous soon enough Michael Thornton will become famous soon enough Michael Thornton will become famous soon enough Michael Thornton will become famous soon enough Michael Thornton's Avatar
    Hammerhead, P2, SF2, Flex, Evo

Inspo, Sent, Optima, Mk15, Dol

CCR Cave Course Florida OCT 2013

I will be teaching a CCR Cave course October 4th-11th 2013 in Florida. This is the week before the ADM Cave Summit This way you can come learn how to cave dive on your CCR and then attend the Cave Summit to learn more about cave diving. The course will be based out of Fort White, Florida and we will visit several cave systems around there.

Course fee: $1,595 US

Students have the option (Highly recommended) of staying at Cave Country Lodging where I will be staying. We will use this house for classroom and land drills.

More info about the course HERE

For questions and to sign up email: michael@diveaddicts.com

Dive Addicts Michael Thornton will become famous soon enough Michael Thornton will become famous soon enough Michael Thornton will become famous soon enough Michael Thornton will become famous soon enough Michael Thornton's Avatar
    Hammerhead, P2, SF2, Flex, Evo

Inspo, Sent, Optima, Mk15, Dol

Re: CCR Cave Course Florida OCT 2013

To answer a few PMs:
    1) You do not have to stay at Cave Country Lodging. If you want other ideas of where to stay email me.
    2) TDI now has a CCR Cave program in 3 levels so a "Zero to Hero" all at once is not required. If you are interested in just cavern or intro to cave on CCR email me for prices. Full cave can be IANTD or TDI.
    3) If you need a list of required equipment email me and I will send it over.
    4) Dive Addicts is sponsoring the ADM Cave Summit but attendance is not required for the course. Just thought it would be a fun week to go and learn a ton about CCR Cave.

When you PM or email me please list what unit you dive (Or which you would like to use during the course) as well as a brief history (Current certs and hours on unit etc)

The raffle shiest-er Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth's Avatar
    Hammerhead Extreme eCCR

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Thornton  View Original Post
    To answer a few PMs:
    1) You do not have to stay at Cave Country Lodging. If you want other ideas of where to stay email me.
    2) TDI now has a CCR Cave program in 3 levels so a "Zero to Hero" all at once is not required. If you are interested in just cavern or intro to cave on CCR email me for prices. Full cave can be IANTD or TDI.
    3) If you need a list of required equipment email me and I will send it over.
    4) Dive Addicts is sponsoring the ADM Cave Summit but attendance is not required for the course. Just thought it would be a fun week to go and learn a ton about CCR Cave.

When you PM or email me please list what unit you dive (Or which you would like to use during the course) as well as a brief history (Current certs and hours on unit etc)
    Anyone who has not stayed at Cave Country Lodging should definitely consider it. Its like a home away from home and I've only been there once.

Mostly cold ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown's Avatar
    Evo+, Pos MKVI, Sentinel

rEvo II & III Minis & Micros

Quote Originally Posted by Garth  View Original Post
    Anyone who has not stayed at Cave Country Lodging should definitely consider it. Its like a home away from home and I've only been there once.
    Ditto

RBW Member Dr. Tom is an unknown quantity at this point Dr. Tom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Garth  View Original Post
    And IANTD has had OC and CCR Cavern- CCR Intro and CCR cave available for awhile now another of IANTD first- at both diver and instructor levels

Caution Ginnie springs not in favor of intro and cavern on CCR

RBW Member Dr. Tom is an unknown quantity at this point Dr. Tom's Avatar

CCR Cave Course Florida post DEMA two courses

Starting the Monday post DEMA will be conducting two cave courses

These will be
    1. A open Circuit with students preferably using side mounts
    2. a CCR cave course

Contact me for details
    Tom Mount
    Instructors are Amelia Charles and Tom Mount
    Look forward to working with you
    On the CCR cave there is one openings