+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Diy Hud...

DeepDevilDiver Mistral Gagnant is an unknown quantity at this point Mistral Gagnant's Avatar
    TRITON

DDD

Diy Hud...

Hello everyone,

I'm looking for making an home made HUD. It's just a "reader" of a PPO2 display.

We actually dive with an home made rebreather. a MGCCR mecanical (not electronic), and we have a 2 cells PPo2 display. We'd like to report our display with a simple HUD.

Have you some idea, or seen some things like this?

Thanks a lot, and sorry for my bad english.

not RBW staff. EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT's Avatar
    Classic Kiss

Sports kiss, dolphin

Kevin Jurgensens site has a HUD available. Theres a few others around, I think tom rose did one too.

New Member cbussel is an unknown quantity at this point cbussel's Avatar

Diy Hud

I know Mark at PPO2.com is working on one, check with him he's an excellent source for DIY.

Monty Guest montyg is a splendid one to behold montyg is a splendid one to behold montyg is a splendid one to behold montyg is a splendid one to behold montyg is a splendid one to behold montyg is a splendid one to behold montyg is a splendid one to behold montyg is a splendid one to behold montyg is a splendid one to behold montyg is a splendid one to behold montyg is a splendid one to behold montyg's Avatar
    APOCALYPSE #032

Ray, Dolphin, PVR-BASC, IDA-71

John Dalla-Zuanna added a HUD and a vibrating alarm to one of Richard's PPO2 meters.

Pictures and description here:

http://www.rebreatherworld.com/artic...ticle&artid=57

and here:

http://insane.bug-e.net/Puffer/PPO2/index.html

rgds
    monty

EXPLORER jdz has a spectacular aura about jdz has a spectacular aura about jdz has a spectacular aura about jdz has a spectacular aura about jdz has a spectacular aura about jdz's Avatar
    rEvo, PRISM, KISS

Modccr Dolphin, SM CCR, Satori

Quote Originally Posted by montyg
    John Dalla-Zuanna added a HUD and a vibrating alarm to one of Richard's PPO2 meters.

Pictures and description here:

http://www.rebreatherworld.com/artic...ticle&artid=57

and here:

http://insane.bug-e.net/Puffer/PPO2/index.html

rgds
    monty
    Thanks for the "Head's Up" Monty.....

Just to add Dr. Bob's excellent website.. http://cedu.150m.com/feor_e2.htm to the list od HUDS or in his case HDDS

Cheers, JDZ

SiegeEngine II Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon's Avatar
    DivetheWorld (did I get that right?) has done one, likewise NigelH is planning one. Both may be able to give pointers. I'm in the middle of doing one - just waiting for OP Amps and other such weirdness to be delivered, but I'm not much use to you at this stage...

ccr apprentice Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN's Avatar
    Classic Kiss

Meg 2.7/SW, Copis Meg, SK

Quote Originally Posted by Mistral Gagnant
    Hello everyone,

I'm looking for making an home made HUD. It's just a "reader" of a PPO2 display.

We actually dive with an home made rebreather. a MGCCR mecanical (not electronic), and we have a 2 cells PPo2 display. We'd like to report our display with a simple HUD.

Have you some idea, or seen some things like this?

Thanks a lot, and sorry for my bad english.
    Paul, on the "DragerKiss" list in French, made this one: http://www.fr.smartgroups.com/pictur...lbumID=5496073
    It's a po2 meter -reads 2 cells- plus a hud.
    Où es-tu basé Mistral Gagnant?
    Best
    Philippe

DeepDevilDiver Mistral Gagnant is an unknown quantity at this point Mistral Gagnant's Avatar
    TRITON

DDD

Re: Diy Hud...

Hello Philippe,

sorry i didn't look on the forum, but i was busy...

I'm "basé" in Toulon!

I did a hud on the idea of "feorlight"...but i'm not conviced.

I'm looking for other thing...

See you.

Bebert.

Brent - Narked at 90
    divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld's Avatar
    Deep Pursuit or a Camelion

and 11 others inc. a UT-240

Quote Originally Posted by Mdemon
    DivetheWorld (did I get that right?) has done one, likewise NigelH is planning one. Both may be able to give pointers. I'm in the middle of doing one - just waiting for OP Amps and other such weirdness to be delivered, but I'm not much use to you at this stage...
    close enough!
    Copying skips understanding. Understanding is how you grow. You have to understand why something works or why something is how it is. When you copy it, you miss that. WWW.NARKEDAT90.COM
    www.puwer.co.uk PUWER and Machinery CE Marking www.ce-eu.com

Darlene Starr - DIY Diva Scuba_Vixen has a brilliant future Scuba_Vixen has a brilliant future Scuba_Vixen has a brilliant future Scuba_Vixen has a brilliant future Scuba_Vixen has a brilliant future Scuba_Vixen has a brilliant future Scuba_Vixen has a brilliant future Scuba_Vixen has a brilliant future Scuba_Vixen has a brilliant future Scuba_Vixen has a brilliant future Scuba_Vixen has a brilliant future Scuba_Vixen's Avatar

I just did the prototype of a very simple HUD circuit. Gives a lot of information without using a microcontroller.

It would be fairly cheap to build and doesn't require a lot of electronics knowledge.

You can see it here:

http://www.rebreatherworld.com/showthread.php?t=1923

I'll post the schematic as soon as I finish drawing it up in readable fashion.

Darlene

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast