+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fradulent eBay Listing?

RBW Member bad_karma will become famous soon enough bad_karma will become famous soon enough bad_karma will become famous soon enough bad_karma's Avatar
    Next Generation Rebreather!

Dolphin, LAR V, OMG C96

Down to no good kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter's Avatar
    JJ, Flex

rEvo III, Optima, GEM

Re: Fradulent eBay Listing?

Sounds fishy. It's listed on the US site for eBay even though it says it is in the UK. If it happened to sell for less than $1,000 you would get the buyer protection of PayPal, but more than that and the seller would only accept wire bank transfer. I wouldn't touch it even with someone else's money.
    Ken

Quote Originally Posted by Dsix36  View Original Post
    Just remember that listening to an idiot such as myself may very well get your arse dead.

RBW Member diver1369 will become famous soon enough diver1369 will become famous soon enough diver1369 will become famous soon enough diver1369 will become famous soon enough diver1369's Avatar

The listing has been removed from eBay.

Banned Andy Del is a name known to all Andy Del is a name known to all Andy Del is a name known to all Andy Del is a name known to all Andy Del is a name known to all Andy Del is a name known to all Andy Del is a name known to all Andy Del is a name known to all Andy Del is a name known to all Andy Del is a name known to all Andy Del is a name known to all Andy Del's Avatar
    JJ, it rocks!

Sports KISS

So have a vast amount of musical and electronic items. If it's too good to be true...

cheers

Andy

RBW Member Franck13 is an unknown quantity at this point Franck13's Avatar
    Vision Inspiration all options

kiss poseidon lard ....

Hi

i'm very prudent personnely with ebay or others onlineshops sometimes it's serious but there are too escrocs (after few good friends) the customers saying too that the soldes are more easy because the quality isn't here.

Franck

RBW Member rjack will become famous soon enough rjack will become famous soon enough rjack will become famous soon enough rjack's Avatar
    Meg

well in theory everyone started out on ebay with a feedback of none.

I usually avoid it like the plague, but I was able to pick up a second, brand new, in box, but out of production camera body for my housing for a decent price. So it come in handy occasionally.

+ Reply to Thread