+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Poseidon mk vi error code 07 / 0

RBW Member jimmychoo70 is an unknown quantity at this point jimmychoo70's Avatar
    Meg

Poseidon mk vi error code 07 / 0

Hello,

Anyone can help me in regards to MK VI Problem. I tried to update to V50 but end up the unit just hang on me, It always hang at Test 07. I have been trying for 3 days!

Thank you,
    Last edited by jimmychoo70; 21st June 2013 at 19:35.

Mostly cold ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown's Avatar
    Evo+, Pos MKVI, Sentinel

rEvo II & III Minis & Micros

Re: Poseidon mk vi error code 07 / 0

Quote Originally Posted by jimmychoo70  View Original Post
    Hello,

Anyone can help me in regards to MK VI Problem. I tried to update to V50 but end up the unit just hang on me, It always hang at Test 07. I have been trying for 3 days!

Thank you,
    Bummer! Give them a call. Let us know when its safe to update:)

RBW Member jimmychoo70 is an unknown quantity at this point jimmychoo70's Avatar
    Meg

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisBrown  View Original Post
    Bummer! Give them a call. Let us know when its safe to update:)

I called local Poseidon Service Center but they also having the same problem. I guess we just have to wait for Poseidon Sweden to reply us.

When In Doubt - Bail Out Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E's Avatar
    Poseidon 7 - 60M Tec

Hmmm. I have updated to V50, without any issue. I have also dived with it.

How did you update?

RBW Member onewheel is an unknown quantity at this point onewheel's Avatar
    Poseidon Discovery SE7EN

Poseidon Discovery 7 Upgr.MKVI

Error code 15 07?

If you updated the machine with one battery and then inserted another battery,
    the unit won´t start. 15 07 says that the software in the battery and the unit is not the same versions.

All batteries have to be updated separately. You update the whole machine when you insert the new unupdated battery for each update cycle.

This happend to me yesterday. Did update the Head + Tmx48 and then tried to do a course after switching to the standard battery. No go...errror 15 07

So just go for another update round - and your ready to go....

Hope this helps!

Mostly cold ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown's Avatar
    Evo+, Pos MKVI, Sentinel

Quote Originally Posted by onewheel  View Original Post
    Error code 15 07?

If you updated the machine with one battery and then inserted another battery,
    the unit won´t start. 15 07 says that the software in the battery and the unit is not the same versions.

All batteries have to be updated separately. You update the whole machine when you insert the new unupdated battery for each update cycle.

This happend to me yesterday. Did update the Head + Tmx48 and then tried to do a course after switching to the standard battery. No go...errror 15 07

So just go for another update round - and your ready to go....

Hope this helps!
    Good point. Dont switch batteries around. make sure the one you want to upgrade had the last firmware release prior to the new one and that its already sync'd with the head

Meg

Quote Originally Posted by Jeppe_E  View Original Post
    Hmmm. I have updated to V50, without any issue. I have also dived with it.

How did you update?
    As per instruction but there was a Irda disruption in between the process. After that the whole unit seem dead!

Evo+, Pos MKVI, Sentinel

As per instruction but there was a Irda disruption in between the process. After that the whole unit seem dead!
    Oh, and Poseidon suggested a force upload and that didnt work?

When In Doubt - Bail Out Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E's Avatar
    Poseidon 7 - 60M Tec

Yes, unfortunately when it comes to the irda interface, it is old, slow and easy to disrupt. Since this is low level data written into an EEPROM, disruption is about as worse as it gets.

I cant remember now, but there is a way to force it into boot loading directly. In worst case, you might actually need to send it all the way to Sweden

RBW Member Diveratt is on a distinguished road Diveratt is on a distinguished road Diveratt's Avatar
    Poseidon mk6

I think the force is "BL* in the unit number space". but I dont know of many people who have had a lot of sucess with it.

Fingers crossed I'll be doing mine when I get home next week.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast