+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Southern California

RBW Member DeLawrence is an unknown quantity at this point DeLawrence's Avatar
    Titan eCCR

Smile Southern California

Looking for buddies in Southern California!

I am heading out to the Dive Park on the 26th. Hoping some people will wanna join me. I don't wanna be stuck with with OC. I am working on my hours for my next class.

RBW Member DGraham is on a distinguished road DGraham is on a distinguished road DGraham's Avatar
    APD Evoltion Vision

RB80 Clone/ KISS Sidewinder

Re: Southern California

I live up north of you in Oxnard, but dive out of San Pedro and San Diego all the time.

I'm not available on the 26th, but would always be up for diving. We dive the oil rigs a lot, good for making your hours with multiple depths all the way down to Poseidon!!!

Danny Graham
    805-443-4031

RBW Member Superspeed is an unknown quantity at this point Superspeed's Avatar
    Hammerhead

Ill be moving to San Diego in July and always looking for people to dive with!

RBW Member Gregory G. is an unknown quantity at this point Gregory G.'s Avatar
    Titan

Hello DeLawrence,

There are a bunch of us SoCal Titan divers in the area. I see from your photo you're in Jeff Bozanic's International Training Facility.

Drop me a PM or and let's go diving.

Greg

RBW Member whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot?'s Avatar
    MK15.5, MK25

Quote Originally Posted by Gregory G.  View Original Post
    Hello DeLawrence,

There are a bunch of us SoCal Titan divers in the area. I see from your photo you're in Jeff Bozanic's International Training Facility.

Drop me a PM or and let's go diving.

Greg

HE HAS WATER IN THE POOL! WOW! Back in the day when I did some training with him it was a hole in the ground... guess the permits went through

RBW Member DeLawrence is an unknown quantity at this point DeLawrence's Avatar
    Titan eCCR

Quote Originally Posted by DeLawrence  View Original Post
    Looking for buddies in Southern California!

I am heading out to the Dive Park on the 26th. Hoping some people will wanna join me. I don't wanna be stuck with with OC. I am working on my hours for my next class.
    I had to change the day to Saturday the 29th. So if anyone is interested let me know.

+ Reply to Thread