+ Reply to Thread

Thread: NOVA: Extreme Cave Diving episode

RBW Member garyd is an unknown quantity at this point garyd's Avatar
    KISS Classic #408

NOVA: Extreme Cave Diving episode

Nova is airing the episode Extreme Cave Diving tomorrow night (Wed. June 19) at 9:00 EDT.

https://www.directv.com/tv/NOVA-QTh5...tJNzFKVkZQdz09

Unbanned cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn's Avatar

Re: NOVA: Extreme Cave Diving episode

"Extreme"? Please.

As with all reality based shows, I am only interested in it if the title includes "Radical", "Wars", or "Redneack". The stuff billed as extreme is just so juvinile.

Make a show called "Redneck Cave Diving Wars" and I will watch that. Of wait, I don't think the NACD allows their meetings to be filmed.

Richie Burr diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb's Avatar
    O2ptima FX

Quote Originally Posted by cramerdn  View Original Post
    "Extreme"? Please.

As with all reality based shows, I am only interested in it if the title includes "Radical", "Wars", or "Redneack". The stuff billed as extreme is just so juvinile.

Make a show called "Redneck Cave Diving Wars" and I will watch that. Of wait, I don't think the NACD allows their meetings to be filmed.
    Well done!

The raffle shiest-er Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth's Avatar
    Hammerhead Extreme eCCR

I'm still trying to work out the details of me and Randy Thornton's idea for "Cave People", a show about the true lives of cave divers based in Florida but staring worldwide cavers. It will certainly be the best show ever.

The raffle shiest-er Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth's Avatar
    Hammerhead Extreme eCCR

Quote Originally Posted by Garth  View Original Post
    I'm still trying to work out the details of me and Randy Thornton's idea for "Cave People", a show about the true lives of cave divers based in Florida but staring worldwide cavers. It will certainly be the best show ever.
    Groups will include those addicted to cave diving forums, old school cavers, new school sidemount cavers, those who are cavern certified and wanna be cavers and the final group which includes the kind of cave divers you have never heard about...

RBW Member rongoodman is an unknown quantity at this point rongoodman's Avatar
    Prism 2

Some of the narration is over the top but I always enjoy seeing those caves. After I get some hours on the Prism 2, I think a visit will be in order.

+ Reply to Thread