+ Reply to Thread

Thread: G'day!

SBOD Pilot Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish's Avatar
    AP Classic SBOD v. AV1c

G'day!

Another n00b, a mate sent me this way to look at a breather for sale and, the more I poke around, the more I like what I see.

Been diving about 10 years, 500 something dives in, PADI instructor and a n00b to the wonderful world of tech.

Our local uni dive club is starting to push a little further offshore these days and we've hit the limits of air, so time to go for trimix. I figure it won't take long to pay off the breather given the cost of He these days.

As an electronics/software engineer by trade with a few medical respiratory monitoring projects under my belt and an avid shed tinkerer I've got to admit the homebrew section has an unholy attraction for me. :)

Arthur Pridham chewie525 will become famous soon enough chewie525 will become famous soon enough chewie525 will become famous soon enough chewie525 will become famous soon enough chewie525's Avatar

Re: G'day!

Welcome mate! you will find a heap of info here let us know what you chose and why!

Cheers Chewie

Classic KISS Pilot Rickoz has a spectacular aura about Rickoz has a spectacular aura about Rickoz has a spectacular aura about Rickoz has a spectacular aura about Rickoz has a spectacular aura about Rickoz has a spectacular aura about Rickoz's Avatar
    Classic KISS

Thumbs up Re: G'day!

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Starfish  View Original Post
    Another n00b, a mate sent me this way to look at a breather for sale and, the more I poke around, the more I like what I see.
    Been diving about 10 years, 500 something dives in, PADI instructor and a n00b to the wonderful world of tech.
    Our local uni dive club is starting to push a little further offshore these days and we've hit the limits of air, so time to go for trimix. I figure it won't take long to pay off the breather given the cost of He these days.
    As an electronics/software engineer by trade with a few medical respiratory monitoring projects under my belt and an avid shed tinkerer I've got to admit the homebrew section has an unholy attraction for me. :)
    G'day C/Starfish welcome, luv the Avatar

There goes the neighbourhood.

LUKEWBOP lukewbop is an unknown quantity at this point lukewbop's Avatar
    Mini ft rEvo RMS

only rEvo..

Hi Mate,
    Theres lots of stuff in Perth / Aus to with good support.
    Dolphin Scuba has Posieden but as you said trimix the upgrade for that isnt available yet.
    There is the pathfinder in rockingham Scubanautics.
    Alot of my mates have Inspo and have no problem ordering parts not sure of the training.
    A few of us including myself have rEvo with exelent support in melbourne with training also. Or you could go to Bali which for us in Perth can be very cheap like 250 return.
    Happy hunting.

RBW Member Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545's Avatar
    Meg/Shearwater Pathfinder

Hi and welcome to the Dark Side.

Mick Green is a Meg and Pathfinder Instructor in Perth and can help you out should you decide to go that way.

There's plenty of good reading on here so happy hunting.

Regards,

Lance

plays with fire RedSeaDiver is a glorious beacon of light RedSeaDiver is a glorious beacon of light RedSeaDiver is a glorious beacon of light RedSeaDiver is a glorious beacon of light RedSeaDiver is a glorious beacon of light RedSeaDiver is a glorious beacon of light RedSeaDiver is a glorious beacon of light RedSeaDiver is a glorious beacon of light RedSeaDiver is a glorious beacon of light RedSeaDiver is a glorious beacon of light RedSeaDiver is a glorious beacon of light RedSeaDiver's Avatar
    modified Poseidon Discovery

Welcome aboard mate!

SBOD Pilot Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish's Avatar
    AP Classic SBOD v. AV1c

Thanks mate - seeing your toy also pushed me in this direction a bit too :D

+ Reply to Thread