+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Video found on Vimeo

The raffle shiest-er Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth's Avatar
    Hammerhead Extreme eCCR

Video found on Vimeo

Just saw this on Vimeo today and thought I would share. I don't know these guys nor the shop they are promoting but thought it was a video well done.

RBW Member jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk's Avatar
    HammerMeg

Kiss Classic, Inspiration

Re: Video found on Vimeo

I do. It is Ben Reymenants and his dive shop is in Phuket Thailand. It is called Blue Label Diving.

The dive site is in Thailand and is one of the very deep caves located inland. I have enjoyed a few nice deep dives there. They are installing a habitat for deco even thou the water temp is warm by cave standards it gets more them 100M deep very quickly.

John
    Last edited by jkaterenchuk; 8th June 2013 at 16:56.

ccr apprentice Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN's Avatar
    Classic Kiss

Meg 2.7/SW, Copis Meg, SK

Great video.
    I know nothing about the Poseidon: What's that red blinking led ?
    Philippe

RBW Member scubamoody is an unknown quantity at this point scubamoody's Avatar
    Cis Lunar Mk6

Video found on Vimeo

The HUD flashes red when it wants you to look at the screen or there is an alarm, at the same time the battery (behind your head) also flashes to alert your buddy.

The raffle shiest-er Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth's Avatar
    Hammerhead Extreme eCCR

Video found on Vimeo

They look like they know what they are doing and it looks like a great dive site.

Banned Andy Del is a name known to all Andy Del is a name known to all Andy Del is a name known to all Andy Del is a name known to all Andy Del is a name known to all Andy Del is a name known to all Andy Del is a name known to all Andy Del is a name known to all Andy Del is a name known to all Andy Del is a name known to all Andy Del is a name known to all Andy Del's Avatar
    JJ, it rocks!

Sports KISS

Quote Originally Posted by scubamoody  View Original Post
    The HUD flashes red when it wants you to look at the screen or there is an alarm, at the same time the battery (behind your head) also flashes to alert your buddy.
    Sorry to hi-jack, but why does your buddy have to be behind you all the time? Who watches his flashing red LED if you are in front? How many budies do we need to form a daisy chain of divers searching for red flashes?

Just wondering you know, as I find the red flashing LED to be somewhat annoying if I can see it...

cheers

Andy

RBW Member scubamoody is an unknown quantity at this point scubamoody's Avatar
    Cis Lunar Mk6

Video found on Vimeo

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Del  View Original Post
    Sorry to hi-jack, but why does your buddy have to be behind you all the time? Who watches his flashing red LED if you are in front? How many budies do we need to form a daisy chain of divers searching for red flashes?

Just wondering you know, as I find the red flashing LED to be somewhat annoying if I can see it...

cheers

Andy
    That would be a question for the good folks at Poseidon, I was just answering what the light was, not whether or not it was an appropriate solution.

Chett Lehrer Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L's Avatar
    rEvo FT / Hollis P-2/ rEvo lll

Prism Topaz-1 / rEvo ll

A lot of hard work and effort. Thanks for posting!

Best regards,
    Chett. L

Hammerhead Extreme eCCR

Video found on Vimeo

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Del  View Original Post

cheers

Andy
    In a perfect world or somewhat perfect world it would be nice to have a "buddy screen" on you dive computer that you could toggle to periodically to see what your buddy is seeing on his dive computer. Maybe the technology could be like the wireless transmitters only be able to transmit over 50-75ft.

Sounds crazy but think of the people who carried bag phones back in the day. They probably never thought we would be sending information directly to our ear from a tiny little "cell phone."

RBW Member markdol2 is an unknown quantity at this point markdol2's Avatar
    hammerhead extreeme

Wink Re: Video found on Vimeo

Thats not crazy garth, cochran undersea has been wireless for ages, in real time computations updated and logged every 2 seconds.also the instructor has the ability to monitor multiple students dive computer info too! Joel ; if you are there ,please jump in. I would love to get rid of 2 big data cables on my ccr.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast