+ Reply to Thread

Thread: July 4 fun dive and BBQ

Monkey Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts's Avatar
    KISS

Optima, Megalodon, KISS, rEvo

July 4 fun dive and BBQ

As is our usual tradition, we will be doing our yearly fun dive on the wreck trek, on Thursday, July 4 with Pompano Dive Center.

For those who don't know, the wreck trek consists of the the wrecks of the Tracy, Scutty, and Mercy Jesus. All three sit in within swimming distance of each other, in about 70 feet of water. CCR divers can do one long 2.5 hour runtime, and OC divers may choose to do 2 shorter dives with a surface interval.

Trip departs at 9:00. Book by calling Pompano Dive Center directly, or through their online web site. Space is limited, and first come first serve.

Afterwards there will be a BBQ at the SWAdiver household. I'm sure he will chime in with details on that shortly.

Dive Junkie Husker diver will become famous soon enough Husker diver will become famous soon enough Husker diver will become famous soon enough Husker diver's Avatar
    Inspo w/Deep Pursuit head:)

Re: July 4 fun dive and BBQ

That is a truly sick avatar.

jeff addis swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver's Avatar
    Revo

Optima

Re: July 4 fun dive and BBQ

Quote Originally Posted by Tienuts  View Original Post
    As is our usual tradition, we will be doing our yearly fun dive on the wreck trek, on Thursday, July 4 with Pompano Dive Center.

For those who don't know, the wreck trek consists of the the wrecks of the Tracy, Scutty, and Mercy Jesus. All three sit in within swimming distance of each other, in about 70 feet of water. CCR divers can do one long 2.5 hour runtime, and OC divers may choose to do 2 shorter dives with a surface interval.

Trip departs at 9:00. Book by calling Pompano Dive Center directly, or through their online web site. Space is limited, and first come first serve.

Afterwards there will be a BBQ at the SWAdiver household. I'm sure he will chime in with details on that shortly.

we are going do a "food gathering" after the dive at our place in Boca. we are going get killer ribs, bbq, and Bru's Room wings. if you want to chip in a few bucks into the kitty for the grub, please feel free to do so but it's not required. pm me if you plan to attend and i will give you my address. those who wish not to return home directly from the dive and are going to attend, can come direct to my place. if you want to jump in the pool with your gear on for a washdown, feel free!

see you on the 4th

+ Reply to Thread