+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Schurter Piezo Push Button

Roland Somodi rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver's Avatar
    Homebuilt(s)

Inspiration Classic

Schurter Piezo Push Button

Gentleman,

I 'm after two 16mm Schurter Piezo push buttons. Conrad electronics used to sell them, that is where I bought them for my homebuild, but they don't sell it anymore. I tried to look up the distributors online, but no luck. Does any of you know an online store that sells directly to end users? Thanks for your time and help.
    Very Respectfully

Roland Somodi

sent from my Commodore 64 using Wizard of War....

RBW Member blackman is on a distinguished road blackman is on a distinguished road blackman's Avatar
    Meg 15

rEvo III hccr, Meg 2,7 Meg 15

Dive different. cys has much to be proud of cys has much to be proud of cys has much to be proud of cys has much to be proud of cys has much to be proud of cys has much to be proud of cys has much to be proud of cys has much to be proud of cys has much to be proud of cys has much to be proud of cys has much to be proud of cys's Avatar
    MK15.5, MK15, LARV

KISS Classic

Re: Schurter Piezo Push Button

There may be better places to go, but here are two:

Allied Electronics
    Digikey

Quote Originally Posted by rolanddiver  View Original Post
    Gentleman,

I 'm after two 16mm Schurter Piezo push buttons. Conrad electronics used to sell them, that is where I bought them for my homebuild, but they don't sell it anymore. I tried to look up the distributors online, but no luck. Does any of you know an online store that sells directly to end users? Thanks for your time and help.

RBW Member michael hearn is a jewel in the rough michael hearn is a jewel in the rough michael hearn is a jewel in the rough michael hearn is a jewel in the rough michael hearn is a jewel in the rough michael hearn is a jewel in the rough michael hearn is a jewel in the rough michael hearn's Avatar

Re: Schurter Piezo Push Button

Quote Originally Posted by rolanddiver  View Original Post
    Gentleman,

RS components

RBW Member Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse's Avatar
    rEvoIII mini hCCR

RG-UMF,IDA 71,rEvo mCCR

Chris Miller undrh2o is a jewel in the rough undrh2o is a jewel in the rough undrh2o is a jewel in the rough undrh2o is a jewel in the rough undrh2o is a jewel in the rough undrh2o is a jewel in the rough undrh2o is a jewel in the rough undrh2o's Avatar
    Dolphin (Atlantis)

IDA-71

+ Reply to Thread