RBW Member eanx38 is an unknown quantity at this point eanx38's Avatar
    rEvo III micro ft

Booster pumps

Im looking for a booster pump and came across these guys
    STA series-Shineeast
    the STA40 has been quoted at $1420USD
    and this one STD series-Shineeast
    the STD40 has been quoted at $2380USD.
    Has anyone had any experiance with these boosters.

RBW Member Goferrin99 is an unknown quantity at this point Goferrin99's Avatar
    Nil

Re: Booster pumps

Are they Oxygen ready?

Sitec are another Chinese option.

Look on Alibaba. Prices start at USD950 delivered for the bare pump for the small XB30. Read the reviews and be prepared for a strip and clean on arrival. Mine was fine except for copious amounts of lube used during the assembly

There is always a "maybe" CFU has a spectacular aura about CFU has a spectacular aura about CFU has a spectacular aura about CFU has a spectacular aura about CFU has a spectacular aura about CFU's Avatar
    rEvo Micro FT RMS

Inspiration

more than USD 1000,- for a single piston is too much they sell well below that here in china...

RBW Member eanx38 is an unknown quantity at this point eanx38's Avatar
    rEvo III micro ft

I told them in my e-mail I was using it with oxygen,ill have to make sure.
    They also offer free service kits with there pumps.

Can you guys send me a link to the websites for the other boosters so I can check them out..
    Cheers eanx38

RBW Member Goferrin99 is an unknown quantity at this point Goferrin99's Avatar
    Nil

Sitec:

ShenZhen SITEC Flow Control Co.,LTD - Small Orders Online Store, Hot Selling valve,Diving,sitec and more on Aliexpress.com

The small XB30 is not shown but is is a special order. Google it for a description if you are looking for a personal booster

Be very specific abt what you want in your emails. I wouldnt buy whips etc until the unit actually arrives and you can confirm port threads

Cheers

There is always a "maybe" CFU has a spectacular aura about CFU has a spectacular aura about CFU has a spectacular aura about CFU has a spectacular aura about CFU has a spectacular aura about CFU's Avatar
    rEvo Micro FT RMS

Inspiration

Booster pumps

Quote Originally Posted by eanx38  View Original Post
    I told them in my e-mail I was using it with oxygen,ill have to make sure.
    They also offer free service kits with there pumps.

Can you guys send me a link to the websites for the other boosters so I can check them out..
    Cheers eanx38
    They are Chinese! They will tell you it'll work with anything you ask them

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Serious Swagelok Addict jasace is a jewel in the rough jasace is a jewel in the rough jasace is a jewel in the rough jasace is a jewel in the rough jasace is a jewel in the rough jasace is a jewel in the rough jasace is a jewel in the rough jasace's Avatar
    JJ-CCR

Satori PSCR

Pumping oxygen is serious business. There have been numerous issues with Chinese copies over the years. Dirty pumps from factory, blow by of drive gas into HP chambers, missing components from manufacture and the list goes on.

Cheap and booster are not two words that work well together.

Get a HI, Haskel or Maximator if you are pumping oxygen.

RBW Member Selim Baccar is an unknown quantity at this point Selim Baccar's Avatar
    Inspiration vision

I have been using an mps c2 booster, and am very happy with it no problems so far.

RBW Member yves has a spectacular aura about yves has a spectacular aura about yves has a spectacular aura about yves has a spectacular aura about yves has a spectacular aura about yves's Avatar

8 years ago I had a client whom blew up a part of a boat, over 30.000eu damage.
    I used this one in my shop, and the new owner still does: DTB5C - Diving Gas booster - air driven - to 250 bar pressure
    You get what you pay fore

Age Quod Agis psmedo is a jewel in the rough psmedo is a jewel in the rough psmedo is a jewel in the rough psmedo is a jewel in the rough psmedo is a jewel in the rough psmedo is a jewel in the rough psmedo is a jewel in the rough psmedo's Avatar
    INSPIRATION VISION

Quote Originally Posted by yves  View Original Post
    8 years ago I had a client whom blew up a part of a boat, over 30.000eu damage.
    I used this one in my shop, and the new owner still does: DTB5C - Diving Gas booster - air driven - to 250 bar pressure
    You get what you pay fore
    I´m looking for a booster to pump O2 for remote CCR diving. How mutch did you paid for the DTB5C and what about part delivery time ?

I´ve looked in the web link but no price available.

Thanks

PM

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast