+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Thread: Rebreather Myths

The raffle shiest-er Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth's Avatar
    Hammerhead Extreme eCCR

Rebreather Myths

Quote Originally Posted by JONT3  View Original Post
    High? Thats insulting considering that I hate controlled substances and feel sorry for people that use them......

Hey John, I've never physically intimidated and yelled at a girl half my size :)
    I'm sorry Jon, I was just joking of course.

Banned jont is a splendid one to behold jont is a splendid one to behold jont is a splendid one to behold jont is a splendid one to behold jont is a splendid one to behold jont is a splendid one to behold jont is a splendid one to behold jont is a splendid one to behold jont is a splendid one to behold jont is a splendid one to behold jont is a splendid one to behold jont's Avatar
    Revo3 RMS, Revo3 Micro FT, MEG

HH, YBOD, Drager, MK, etc.

Re: Rebreather Myths

Quote Originally Posted by Garth  View Original Post
    I'm sorry Jon, I was just joking of course.
    Dont worry about it, John K was the one that said I was HIGH? A little single malt and a Monticristo or Cohiba maybe but thats it for me.

The raffle shiest-er Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth's Avatar
    Hammerhead Extreme eCCR

Rebreather Myths

Dont worry about it, John K was the one that said I was HIGH? A little single malt and a Monticristo or Cohiba maybe but thats it for me.
    I think what John K was stating that JONT high would be a rebreather myth.

I like a Hoyo de Monterrey and a laphroaig. And that is not a rebreather myth.

RBW Member jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk's Avatar
    HammerMeg

Kiss Classic, Inspiration

Re: Rebreather Myths

High? Thats insulting considering that I hate controlled substances and feel sorry for people that use them......

Hey John, I've never physically intimidated and yelled at a girl half my size :)
    I apologize if you believe it was insulting. Whom would have thought Jon T would be offended by a statement meant to be a joke. I guess you were so I do apologize and I will be sure to treat any comments involving you with more care in the future.

By the way you have the physically intimidation story backwards but you were not there to observe it yourself. I guess I might have raised my voice but that might be considered a reasonable reaction to an upset and verbally out of control female I do not know in my personal space standing over me with a finger poking me in the face calling me an asshole. Had it been a guy doing the same the reactions might have been a little bit different regardless if I am an asshole or not.

However, I suspect you only raise the situation as a reaction to my comment which offended you. Fair enough.

John

Down to no good kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter's Avatar
    JJ, Flex

rEvo III, Optima, GEM

Rebreather Myths

Jeez, sounds like I missed one helluva trip.
    Ken

Quote Originally Posted by Dsix36  View Original Post
    Just remember that listening to an idiot such as myself may very well get your arse dead.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11