+ Reply to Thread

Thread: HYDRO and RBJ video from this weekend's dives

New Member barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney's Avatar

HYDRO and RBJ video from this weekend's dives

I threw together some video clips from this weekend's dives on the HYDRO ATLANTIC and RBJ wrecks off Pompano Beach:

ADDICT - YouTube

Be sure to watch in HD...enjoy!
    Cheers,
    Mike

RBW Member diverchris is an unknown quantity at this point diverchris's Avatar
    Inspiration with Vision

Re: HYDRO and RBJ video from this weekend's dives

absolutely amazing

Supporting Member Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36's Avatar
    rEvo

Defender Optima Dolphin

Sweet video, but your scooter needs one of these:

SHAMELESS PLUG

__________________________________________________ _______________________________________

If you want to know how I really feel then this link is for you:

MY PERSONAL THOUGHTS AND IDEAS

Don't blame me if you don't like what you see!
    I guarantee that if you CLICK HERE you will not have your view blocked by clothing

Quote Originally Posted by kwinter  View Original Post
    I could just be blowing smoke out my butt.
    Quote Originally Posted by kwinter  View Original Post
    And note the wisdom from DSix36
    MY ADVICE AND POSTS ARE WORTH EXACTLY WHAT YOU PAID FOR THEM!!!!!!
    POLITICAL CORRECTNESS IS SO YESTERDAY AND I AM DONE WITH IT!!!!!

The raffle shiest-er Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth's Avatar
    Hammerhead Extreme eCCR

Incredible. I've watched it like 4 times. It makes me want to be underwater every time I watch it.

Great job, again!

The raffle shiest-er Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth's Avatar
    Hammerhead Extreme eCCR

So I was showing my wife the video because it was such a cool video and she was like... "Is something going to happen?"

Apparently she doesn't share my passion for diving, which I already knew...

Cognitive surrender TopLeft is an unknown quantity at this point TopLeft's Avatar
    Evolution+

Evolution

Love the RBJ wreck(s)! Thanks for video, to be shown at next dive club meeting.